Shaving the brains

Originally posted by lil'surfer girl

Quit tempting me Hex!!

Well I'm gonna be moving back to Huntington Beach so you better make up your mind in the next few months.lol

That's all people do around here is fish!
I love this lake, but I prefer to lounge around and swim.:)

I need a weekend like that, but I would be pulling in the big ones off the back of that boat there! Get me a hat with lures and flys attached to it, and I would be away!!

Wow... this thread just paid off.

LB - yeah trim the other shit, don't shave it. I know :(

- The Jake

Damn right it paid to check out this thread. It's been floating around for a few days now and I never bothered to check it out.

Why is it all the femme's on this forum are drop dead rotties, and the males are a bunch of ugly mofo's?

this thread did not pay off for me. now i know one of my friends and coworkers just shaved his nuts. thanks a lot asshole

So spread the news around the office and get LB a date!!!:D :D :D

HAHAH!!! That would be so funny if Teabag did that.
Gay, but FUNNY!:D

Haha.

That getting me a date thing doesn't sound so bad though.

maybe i should spread it around the office. your the cock who almost made me dress up for halloween

Looks very relaxing but that position seems to be uncomfortable. There seems to be a big gap between the small of your back and your feet. .

Nice upholstery and I like the silver thing too.

Originally posted by Hokuto
Nice upholstery and I like the silver thing too.
hmmmm the silver thing. I see I wasn't the only person that thought rude thoughts at the sight of that.
:D

Yeah, you are one fat chick!! *

*sarcasm tainted post

Originally posted by LeftBench
Haha.

That getting me a date thing doesn't sound so bad though.

Good call. I was rejected time and time again till I revealed that my sack was shaved. After that I was a freakin chick magnet.

The bigger the cushion
The harder the pushin'.

- The Jake

Why don't you have a body fat relocationectomy and have that fat from your ass moved up to your chest?...Could work!

Don't mind me, I know where you are coming from, we are own worst critics. I always see mtself as small, where most my friends anmd family think I am getting too big. I have reverse anorexia

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
And when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up tough
Cuz you noticed that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring

I don't know about you guys but I really don't like females with flat asses. lol
:D

I never noticed the silver thing, but next time I go out I will definitely pay it a bit more attention:D

I wish you wouldn't have said that..

Now you've got Wilhelm cranking up the AC again..

you've got me rearranging my furniture, adjusting the spacing between my couches to see if that position really is comfortable. You've also got me practicing dance routines in my undies next to a silver lampost by my couch with images of women in fishing boats practicing yoga exercises filling me head.

Damn it.

This next question is slightly off-topic and if you don't know what I'm talking about then just ignore it.

Where you in San Diego/Vista during the golden H-Street years?

*thinking to self* please don't say yes, please don't say yes, please don't say yes.

Well Damn! It's not THAT big....LMAO

LOL...naw I'm saying I like a girl with a nice round behind...inverted booty just ain't cool. Obviously huge thunder cheeks ain't too appealing either. From what I saw in the pic you're lookin pretty damn good.;)

Back