Shaun King says Jesus images 'a form of white supremacy' that must go: 'They should all come down'

Shaun King has a large following 1.1 million followers on Twitter and is hired by many liberal mainstream news outlets. So how can you say nobody takes this guy seriously?
lol i know girls who show their tits and ass who have 20 million followers
theres well over 300 million people in america alone pretty sure 1.1million of them are morons

This sounds like something he should talk to his priest/minister about. This is as ridiculous as arguing about what color the little mermaid or Santa Clause are. Fictional characters can be depicted however the artist sees fit ffs.

So what now? Attacks on Churches and stained glass windows? Rhetoric like this just leads to more violence and destruction and only serves to exacerbate the divide and does absolutelly nothing to solve it.

THIS JUST IN... Jesus says ShaunWhite is a fake black man and is a form of white stupidity. He says he has the stats to prove it...

lol i know girls who show their tits and ass who have 20 million followers
theres well over 300 million people in america alone pretty sure 1.1million of them are morons
Thats still a large following, wayyyyy more than you and I have.

yeah but we arent comparing him to us now are we?

Brother he is a political figure and self proclaimed civil rights leader, with a million of followers. he is a very influential guy he has been hired by many mainstream news websites to write for them

Brother he is a political figure and self proclaimed civil rights leader, with a million of followers. he is a very influential guy he has been hired by many mainstream news websites to write for them
yes but who is he "influencing"
morons.
you are making this out like hes all over TV and now its going to happen...
maybe say that aloud so you realize how idiotic it sounds...

its another nonsense post by some black not black shitposter on twitter
and in a month you wont remember it

its not "happening"

yes but who is he "influencing"
morons.
you are making this out like hes all over TV and now its going to happen...
maybe say that aloud so you realize how idiotic it sounds...

its another nonsense post by some black not black shitposter on twitter
and in a month you wont remember it

its not "happening"
Bro have you been in denial Twitter cancel or outrage culture has gotten so many businesses to fire ceo, to fire male actors, to get people fired or canceled TWITTER! those shit posters are powerful, Twitter is the most powerful tool now

Bro have you been in denial Twitter cancel or outrage culture has gotten so many businesses to fire ceo, to fire male actors, to get people fired or canceled TWITTER! those shit posters are powerful, Twitter is the most powerful tool now
yeah.... i think maybe you are spending too much time on twitter

This sounds like something he should talk to his priest/minister about. This is as ridiculous as arguing about what color the little mermaid or Santa Clause are. Fictional characters can be depicted however the artist sees fit ffs.

king is a failed pastor, so it's only natural that he would attack his failures.

i actually want him to keep pushing this jesus image nonsense. a lot of latinos were raised catholic with the Judaeo/Christian image of Jesus; they will turn rabid if he keeps this nonsense going

yeah.... i think maybe you are spending too much time on twitter
Bro, whats wrong with you? I dont even have a twitter

look at the news, twitter is the most powerful tool all the companies think Twitter is the voice of the people and they dont mingle with regular common folk so they dont know how to respond and they apologize and then change their business or model or fire people depending on how many twitter users call for their head

Its scary times brother, you need to wake up to the new world.

king is a failed pastor, so it's only natural that he would attack his failures.

i actually want him to keep pushing this jesus image nonsense. a lot of latinos were raised catholic with the Judaeo/Christian image of Jesus; they will turn rabid if he keeps this nonsense going
What do you mean the latinos will turn rabid?

Coming from someone whose last name is literally the epitome of white supremacy

Bro, whats wrong with you? I dont even have a twitter

look at the news, twitter is the most powerful tool all the companies think Twitter is the voice of the people and they dont mingle with regular common folk so they dont know how to respond and they apologize and then change their business or model or fire people depending on how many twitter users call for their head

Its scary times brother, you need to wake up to the new world.
2/10
You lost me at "I don't even have a Twitter"
While ranting about it for 4 posts

2/10
You lost me at "I don't even have a Twitter"
While ranting about it for 4 posts
I dont, I get my info from yahoo news and huffington post, they post twitter and use twitter to show outrage. You are not very keen to the world. You heard of cancel and outrage culture, where is that from? answer that so dont play dumb brother.

Back