Shaun King says Jesus images 'a form of white supremacy' that must go: 'They should all come down'

It would have been easier from the start to just say any thing that represents a white male must be destroyed?

Much easier than constantly changing the requirements of what must come down when being a white male figure is the only requirement remaining now.

Shouldn't be long until it's living white males. There seems to be a pattern with these things throughout history.

Dr. King is correct, white Jesus is a symbol of white supremacy and oppression

Black Jesus is where it's at, as Prof. Ever Last, PhD proved

Oh Im well aware of what it is, why it existed and of the benefit to mankind. It was essential to the ignorant mind....no more though. The same benefits can be gleaned through logic and intellect, not crude lore and outdated morality.

Edgy.

cant-tell-if-comment-is-from-edgy-atheist-or-is-person-is-making-fun-of-edgy-atheists.jpg

Ing+edgy+le+reddit+internet+activist+atheist+bull+pic+related+_4927cb1d8bd95ace4876a8d0f345958c.jpg

Last edited:

This dude is at it again. It's hard to believe that there are people that take him seriously. I'm not really religious either, but come on... How would you even go about this :D

someone ask this race agitator to take a DNA test already, dudes nothing but a divider who hates his white father and blood. Dudes sick for sure, I could careless, I seen white jesus, black jesus, arab jesus depictions, who cares.

you act like anyone takes this clown seriously .. omg some idiot has an opinion i dont like

better make a thread................................
<DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH>
Shaun King has a large following 1.1 million followers on Twitter and is hired by many liberal mainstream news outlets. So how can you say nobody takes this guy seriously?

There's no historical evidence that Jesus ever existed and there's at least a plausible argument that he never did.

Plus, Christianity is essentialy a European religion since the Council of Nicea.

So, I say White jesus is more "correct" than Judean Jesus.

Jesus was jewish and Jews are white, aren't they?

someone ask this race agitator to take a DNA test already, dudes nothing but a divider who hates his white father and blood. Dudes sick for sure, I could careless, I seen white jesus, black jesus, arab jesus depictions, who cares.

I'm sorry what does it matter what percentage black or white he is. If he's 50% black will that change anything? Help me understand what your point is baldy.

I'm sorry what does it matter what percentage black or white he is. If he's 50% black will that change anything? Help me understand what your point is baldy.
Point being he's 0% black and has been calling his mother a whore for years. The guy is a scumbag.

Point being he's 0% black and has been calling his mother a whore for years. The guy is a scumbag.
Ok he calls his mom a whore and is a scumbag. Where does race enter the equation?

I've never heard this Shaun King talk. He's legit white right? Does he also talk like ghetto Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden when speaking in front of POC?

Ok he calls his mom a whore and is a scumbag. Where does race enter the equation?
Where does "race enter the equation" when talking about a white guy who pretends to be black and focuses 100% on race based issues? Seriously? Lol

I have grown rather indifferent to such narrow, "rational" minds like yours. Edgy atheists are a dime a dozen.
But Im agnostic. Imagine how dumb one needs to be to directly correlate the dismissal of the Bible as atheism.

All these buzzwords, so little understanding!

Where does "race enter the equation" when talking about a white guy who pretends to be black and focuses 100% on race based issues? Seriously? Lol
Yes that is the question. Can you answer it? Only black people can talk about race issues?

Back