Shaub: Nobody on this planet can beat Jones

jabjrnio2qd21.jpg

Forgery.
Thats clearly his BMI -Body Mass Index.
Prognosis: Fat.

Anyone can be beat at anytime. Just because it hasn’t happened yet, doesn’t mean it won’t. The guy is hittable...
960x0.jpg
Santos injured himself so badly because of that stiffness, also Jon is one of the least if not the least hittable fighter in the UFC

Anyone can lose , but if I had to bet my house I’m always betting on Jon

Schaub was at least a pro athlete. What exactly was the rogaine guy famous for again? That lame reality show way back when? Fear factory, some shit?

Someone at HW would catch him. He's been wobbled pretty good by light heavyweights. Eventually a HW would crack him with something solid enough, it's not like Jon dosen't get hit. But this all hinges on if he ever actually moves up. Which at this stage, isn't looking super probable.

he is scared TO FIGHT HEAVYWEIGHTS! hello!? some of you are just plain dumb, i have to say. have him fight anyone at heavyweight. i'll be waiting...

Its time to let this narrative go.

Jones was scared to fight
Rashad
Lyoto
Chael
Gus
Cormier

Hes destroyed them ALL

hes finished the HW champs in every major mma organization and never came close to missing weight.

Praying hes scared, just hasnt panned out.

Give him time, hell crush your favorite heavyweights too, then you can say -

"Well HW was never any good"

Its time to let this narrative go.

Jones was scared to fight
Rashad
Lyoto
Chael
Gus
Cormier

Hes destroyed them ALL

hes finished the HW champs in every major mma organization and never came close to missing weight.

Praying hes scared, just hasnt panned out.

Give him time, hell crush your favorite heavyweights too, then you can say -

"Well HW was never any good"

it's not a narrative. it's reality. it's time to wake up. i mean it's time for YOU to wake up, that is.

He was carried out on a stretcher in the first GUS fight and won a split decision vs Santos.

How the fuck is that an invincible fighter?

On top of that... much of his career is PED enhanced. Stipe, prime Fedor, Dos Santos, Cro Cop, Gus, prime Chuck ALL beat the shit out of Jones

He was carried out on a stretcher in the first GUS fight and won a split decision vs Santos.

How the fuck is that an invincible fighter?

did gus won the rematch? would u bet against jones if santos and him had the rematch? now tell me dont lie

On top of that... much of his career is PED enhanced. Stipe, prime Fedor, Dos Santos, Cro Cop, Gus, prime Chuck ALL beat the shit out of Jones
he only used peds against dc and gus.he got busted FACT
he also won the rematch clean vs those 2 FACT

we talking FACTS right?

now present me your proof saying he got busted all his career using peds.present me all those fights with a NC.

There's a fucking weight class above him that poses challenges that he's never had to face before.

Back