Shaub: Nobody on this planet can beat Jones

Who beats him though? I have him over against pretty much the entire HW division

If we turn back the clock I suppose style-wise Ubereem would stuff his takedowns, chop down his chicken legs, and body kick him to oblivion. Jon is not a big puncher so Ubereems suspect jaw would not be threatened.

It's two guys who are drunk and high talking shit on a podcast, people need to stop taking these comments so seriously.

Whether you say he's unbeatable, or say that he isn't, either way its speculation. The fact is that he's never lost and he's the closest thing to an unbeatable fighter that we've seen in history. Some of the HW's could probably catch him and KO him, but also very possible that Jon beats any of them on any given night.

It's easy to beat Jones. Just wait until he does something illegal than take the DQ win. Anthony Smith would have won if he said he couldn't continue after the illegal knee.

1365082-hamill.jpg

I agree. In unarmed combat I'll take jones over anyone alive. Not to say he can't lose, but we've never seen anyone beat him in a fight, and he fights in probalby the most ill advised way imaginable trying to beat people at their own game. Can you imagine if Jones gave a shit and took everything seriously? He'd be terrifying.

Santos arguably beat him with a destroyed knee.

"Jones could totally beat all the heavyweights if he wanted to, he's just never wanted the heavyweight belt because it doesn't do anything for his legacy. He takes down Francis with 1 arm & submits him with one leg."

Schuab also thought McGregor would beat Floyd, that he shut down a BJJ expert by running away and that he'd surprise a lot of people against Cain Velasquez.

His opinion holds about as much value as the average Sherdogger, which means he is actually at baseline dumber given that his sole job for many years was MMA and still says stupid shit all the time.

Lmao. Jones is the lhw goat but no... that’s a completely inaccurate statement.

I agree. In unarmed combat I'll take jones over anyone alive. Not to say he can't lose, but we've never seen anyone beat him in a fight, and he fights in probalby the most ill advised way imaginable trying to beat people at their own game. Can you imagine if Jones gave a shit and took everything seriously? He'd be terrifying.

he is scared TO FIGHT HEAVYWEIGHTS! hello!? some of you are just plain dumb, i have to say. have him fight anyone at heavyweight. i'll be waiting...

He was carried out on a stretcher in the first GUS fight and won a split decision vs Santos.

How the fuck is that an invincible fighter?

I don't think any fighter is unbeatable, but the examples you give to bolster your argument that Jones is not unbeatable are fights in which Jones was not beaten.

Why does Rogan count Jones second win over Cormier?? It was ruled a NC

I don't think any fighter is unbeatable, but the examples you give to bolster your argument that Jones is not unbeatable are fights in which Jones was not beaten.

It's fights very he might as well could have been beaten.

he is scared TO FIGHT HEAVYWEIGHTS! hello!? some of you are just plain dumb, i have to say. have him fight anyone at heavyweight. i'll be waiting...

The heavyweights are generally all terrible. Stipe and DC are as close as you get to an exception and he beat DC handily. I'd pick Jones over any HW on the roster.

It's fights very he might as well could have been beaten.

I think I understand. Because you can conceive of different ways those fights could have ended where he lost instead of won, that shows he's beatable.

Back