Shark or Croc, with you?

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
In order to win $20,000, you have to get into a 50 metre saltwater swimming pool and stay in it for 15 minutes. For company you have to choose between being in the pool with either a 14ft Crocodile or a 14ft Tiger Shark.
Which do you choose?

In order to win $20,000, you have to get into a 50 metre saltwater swimming pool and stay in it for 15 minutes. For company you have to choose between being in the pool with either a 14ft Crocodile or a 14ft Tiger Shark.
Which do you choose?
Tiger shark

tiger shark. ill keep punching its nose and poking its eyes. after that i will just flip it over and put it into a state of tonic so it will be immobolised until i flip it back over.

also tiger sharks are pretty chill. bull sharks are much more aggressive and inquisitive.

a croc. i aint gonna be able to punch its snout and gauge its eyes, that will have no effect on them. and i aint gonna flip it over without it putting me in the death roll.

I'd honestly pick a greatwhite over a Tiger Shark. Here in Australia the Aboriginals would swim with any sharks they encountered except for 3 breeds. Tiger Shark, Hammerhead Shark and Bull Shark. They considered them unpredictable in nature.

how recently have they been feed?

But shark

Sharks are weak to striking but crocs are weak to wrestling. It’s like early 2000s ufc imo. I’ll just get c- level skills in striking and fill that shark up with uppercuts.

Easy.. Saltwater Croc

The Tiger shark will be swimming around the pool because they're always moving. Even if it doesn't get you you're going to shit yourself every time it heads towards you.

The Saltie will just sit at the bottom. I'm assuming you can chose the corner you get into. Just hop in the furthest one away that he's not looking at and prey he doesn't notice.

If he does then get the fuck out quickly.

Which do you choose?

I think anyone who knows about both of those creatures will understand that the tiger shark is less likely to try and attack you provided you stay calm. It will probably take that long to decide if it wants to check you out for a bite as long as the water is clear and you aren't thrashing around. People swim with tiger sharks all the time. We aren't their typical prey.

Crocodiles on the other hand will attack you in the water if they see you. We are normal prey items for them and they attack hundreds of people every year. You probably wouldn't make it five minutes.

This game would be much harder if it was between a game-bred Pit or a Silverback in the water.

Shark i guess

Sharks attack what they consider part of their normal diet, if you stay vertical IN THEORY your shape will look unfamiliar to them and they will not consider you food

Crocs consider food whatever creature they can chew

Will ask much more money though

Epic failure of a thread.

Needs more ' A wizard appears with a gambit '....

50 metres? Get the fuck out with that metric shit.

14ft? Fucking imperial? Get into the 21st century yankee.

Croc. Don´t splash in the water and it will leave you alone.

Fucking hell, 20k to put your life at risk? Try 10 million instead.

Shark. I think crocs legit see us as food and sharks make mistakes.

Neither, keep your 20k.

I'll watch some other idiot jump in.

Back