Sharingans UFC prospects to watch for 2022

mma sharingan

Blazed Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Hey guys, after the last few weeks I've been quite hyped from a few fighters performances, I'm talking prelim guys mainly, the future of the UFC imo, potential champions and long time top 10ers.

The main Idea of this thread is to shed light on some of the prospects (I'm going to consider a prospect with 3 or less fights in the UFC) which I suspect will be on many of your lists and maybe some that aren't.

There are no rankings in particular here.

1. Danaa Batgeral - 135lb - 10-2 - I've watched all his fights in the UFC and let me say just wow! I think we got a real one here in Danaa, he's a highly technical striker with absolute dynamite in both hands. Finishing his first 3 UFC fights all in the 1st round by KO at BW speaks volume. I'll be watching this guy closely from here on out as I have high hopes for him.

2. Gregory 'Robocop' Rodrigues - 185lb - 11-3 - I've watched him since the contender series where he was KOed, I'd like to think of this as a lil blemish but not the be all end all, He has an amazing skill set and is a dangerous threat to anyone on the ground aswell as he's been showing improved hands and knocking people out since being KOed, he was rocked against the Iron Turtle recently but showed great heart in overcoming adversity and geting the finish. If he improves his cardio/energy output and tightens that defense up I think he'll be a welcomed addition to the upper echeleon of the division, I don't think he'll be champ but could crack the top 10.

3. Manon Fiorot - 125lb - 8-1 - Now Manon is the next hottest thing at 125, 3-0 in her ufc tenure thus far with 2 tkos, she shows great striking similar to that of Wonderboy or Holmes due to her background in Karate, and she can seriously crack with her hands. She also not afraid to put some top control on her opponents and keeps up her beast like pace with gnp. 6 TKOS in 8 wins, she's one to watch.

4. David Onama - 145lb - 8-1 - His style impressed me last weekend against another highly touted prospect in Mason Jones, what caught my eye was how good he looked on short notice and fighting a weight class above his normal weight. His striking was fluid and he was able to answer everything Mason offered in the grappling department, He showed a very well rounded game and showed some very nice hands, I think he'd really get a chance to shine in his natural weight class. Before the fight with Mason Jones, He had finished his first 8 professional fights.

5. Ignacio Bahamondes - 155lb - 12-4 - Alright now maybe I chucked him in here due to his amazing finish in his last fight, yall know what i'm talking about. But he looked like a veteran in there, he's been doing martial arts almost his entire life and it shows in his calmness in the ring and he is a very technical striker. He has many tools and the heart of a warrior, he's also only 24 and has plenty of room to grow. Althought I expect him to take a couple of loses, I think he's at the right age where he can learn from them and be a force within a few years much like Charles Olivera.

honourable mentions: Mason Jones, Lerone Murphy, Nathan Maness
DWCS: Arman Petrosyan, Michael Morales, Ihor Potieria, Slavaclause Borschev

But my most favourite prospect of all is 23 year old Christian Rodriguez, dude's a well rounded assassin I can't wait to see his development.

anyways was gonna make the list longer as theres still many more I'm forgetting but I'm getting tired so i'll publish it now and add more later if need be.

Couple contender series kids who haven't made their debuts yet like Michael Morales and Daniel Zellhuber.

Yes!

maxresdefault.jpg

He would sleep someone like Sean 1'Malley

Wish the UFC would push him, maybe they can lie and say he's Chinese, not Mongolian.

The UFC is so stacked with talent it's practically impossible to know who is going to rise.

The fact that there are so many elite fighters who are so close in skill level justifies the size of the roster, yet people will still complain how watered down cards are.

I was super impressed with Onama, especially since he took that fight on short notice. I am certain if that fight stayed on the feet, he would've knocked Jones out cold.

The UFC is so stacked with talent it's practically impossible to know who is going to rise.

The fact that there are so many elite fighters who are so close in skill level justifies the size of the roster, yet people will still complain how watered down cards are.
Agreed, the talent pool has multiplied over the years, and so many contrasting styles which make for excitin match ups. Good time to be a fan I reckon, the PPVs this year prove that while the FN are being well used to build contenders like Danaa etc

Yes!

maxresdefault.jpg

He would sleep someone like Sean 1'Malley

Wish the UFC would push him, maybe they can lie and say he's Chinese, not Mongolian.
big future for Batgeral for sure! he's very calculated with his striking and distance, will be interesting to see how that holds up against the divisons elite grapplers.

Back