1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Social sharing your first naughty thoughts impression with women unscripted

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by dragonsfly, Sep 28, 2021.

1. dragonsfly ----------------------------

This is something that is viewed uncanny and unethical but there are few who still somehow let their thoughts go loose unscripted. I use to be one of them but not anymore I stopped doing that since I have settled down and everything can't say whatever I want when I am in relationship myself so I stopped doing it for years ago and after that it just went out of my system altogether.

If you let it go naturally the results would be surprisingly positive but you gotta do it in the right amount of dosis but the key is to let it go. They say the truth always brings you furthest in life and I can testify to that. I have been with a bunch of women in my time from high school to college to my mid 20s to late 20s until I settled down with my current one. I have been with dozen 24 to be exact in the span of 10 years. from 2003 to 2013.

Let me give you an example imagine throwing in such lines in a random convos and in out of place settings 1. said this to a girl that was with ex-co-worker I ran into in a bar ''You have a nice looking big tits it fits your outfit'' 2. Said this to my Psychologist ''I lost focus there for a bit sorry I was looking at your slight spread legs'' 3. Said this to a girl working in the grocery store near me ''That is such an amazing ass you got and bubbly'' She laughed and said thank you.

I seriously said this to someone I know ''Thats a great looking behind wouldn't really mind you sitting on my face'' You should have seen her reaction she was baffled and didn't expect it at all to hear that outside of the internet in the real life so randomly and it just came from the left field she started laughing out loud at first and said thank you.

I also told once casually my co-worker that she had fantastic chest and that I can only envision motorboating them during a smoking break convo. It descended into another laughter period she replied you are to direct for your own good and we went on to the canteen ate launch etc etc fast forward 2 weeks and I motorboated her chests it was hilarious it happened after a party we were both slightly drunk and I remember telling her before diving my head in ''that this was a dream come true'' she just bursted out into laughter and than I said this has been tirelessness on my mind for weeks now. She asked me after we had sex did you masturbate fantasizing me and I responded unscripted that she was the only person I had masturbated fantaszing on for the last month exclusively and it was true I was solely masturbating to her. She send me the next day photos of her tits with a text let them happily assist you. I went on to date that girl for over 1 year.

I once told my neighbour in the elevate before exitng that her parfume oddly gets me horny she was stunned and left red faced she couldn't even utter a word because I was out quickly. I meet her a week later in the elevator and she looked at me differently this time and she put on that same parfume she always does that. She was shy around me I knew she was gotten to at that point. Weeks later I hit that she even moved into my apartment for a while as we started dating

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
  2. Sonny Qc Yellow Card Yellow Card

Gave up midway into the 2nd paragraph.

3. Get To Da Choppa Black Belt

[​IMG]

Don't believe you ever got laid with a wall of text like that

4daLuLZ, Newtieg and biscuitsbrah like this.
  4. GSP_37 Titanium Belt

None of this happened.

5. superking Poet — Traveler — Soldier of Fortune

I busted my first nut to a poster of Kathy Ireland in 1994.

6. Aegon Spengler Gold Belt

So sometimes you flirt and it’s not very subtle. But now you don’t. Ok sweet

Have any of ya’ll seen Nick Diaz lately? Dude got fat

Chesten_Hesten and biscuitsbrah like this.
  7. biscuitsbrah Silver Belt

Anyone have any good recipes for salmon? My dad put bbq sauce on it and it was probably the worst salmon I’ve ever had in my life

misterfurious and Aegon Spengler like this.
  8. dragonsfly ----------------------------

I agree with You could say not subtle to direct and unethical perhaps even brutish. I don't do it anymore and to be honest it went so much out of my system I find it silly myself. I have matured alot I guess but all I can say is that it works mysteriously I somehow found myself in unlocked doors while being just unscripted without filter. The reason for that is because it is authentic and you are not being fake and people are attracted to authentic not scripted or fake invididuals they can see thru it. Despite the authentic being rough around the edges it would still be preferred compared to scripted fake person

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    Chesten_Hesten likes this.
  9. DougMastersCassettePlayer Iron Eagle Belt Banned

That movie where she kicked the football
    <{RoseRun}><20>

superking likes this.
  10. Woldog Undisputed Champion of Sherdog Professional Fighter

You sounded like a sex pest.

AlphaCroCop and genecop like this.
  11. STRYDG Purple Belt

Cos you do that now days you get fired or arrested and shit

12. TribalDrumz Silver Belt

13. SKYNET Quicksilver Belt Platinum Member

I don't remember when exactly or even if it was my first time but I remember this one poster of Heather Thomas that my best friends older brother had in his room. He went away for the weekend he was at a wrestling tournament so my bf lent it to me for a few nights. She was in a 2 piece stepping out of a jacuzzi, Early 90s maybe late 80s

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 10.08.15 PM.png

superking and Tone C like this.
  14. Aegon Spengler Gold Belt

I mean, maybe. Maybe you just have good timing.