Share your internet dating horror stories

My mate had a bad experience on pof but he fuks 3s for fun . Anyhow he got this bird back to his flat when she dropped a BANGER she wears a wig . He said it looked like he was gettin sucked off by a baked bean.

i once met this girl on yahoo then exchanged info. told her i was bartending one particular night and she said she'd come up to my bar. so this night, karen, who was a smoking little petite asian girl comes up there. i shouldve known from go that she was nutty. she came and ordered a drink for her and her girlfriends said ive been waiting to get up here all day or something like that then says "we are going out tomorrow night." (meaning her and i) i said "where are you guys going?" playing dumb and she said "no. you and i. to dinner than your place where im gonna ride you like a bronco" i mustve looked this :eek: and, well, never a guy to look a gift horse in the mouth (cause lets face it, this was looking like a layup) i said "ok." (really hoping she wasnt originally from Thailand like Soma's girl). well we go out to dinner. she tells me E V E R Y T H I N G about her life. great job. still lives with her parents and they pay for most shit. (driving a brand new loaded BMW M series at 22, i was 24). we go back to my place and she basically rips my clothes off the second we get in the door. usually i HATE the agressive routine and like to set the tone but this nite i was digging it. so long and the short of it, we do the deed, and (i shit you not) IMMEDIATELY after the deed she says and i quote (because its burned into my memory) "give me the condom. i NEED the condom. let me have the condom!" i looked at her and said "let me go into the bathroom real quick." and she stands to block my path. my bed if you were looking down on the room as a perfect square was against the far right wall and the door for the bathroom was in the upper right corner of the square. now picture me at 6'3 230, jumping onto my bed, naked and sprinting past a beutiful 5'0 95lb asian girl out of fear of her trying to trap me and get my little babies from me.... i made it into the bathroom and locked the door before flushing my soldiers. she pounded on the door for 30 minutes while i contemplated my next move. eventually she left.

after about a month she came into the bar and said she had met someone and she wanted to know if she and i would work. she liked me more but if there wasnt a future for us, she was gonna go with him. i told her "it breaks my heart, but be with him. i think we would be tooooo intense."

and if you ever see this girl (off her facebook) and she walks up to you because you catch her eye, sprint in the other direction, dont walk.

karenfb-1.jpg

Can you explain what the kansas city royals do that causes severe depression?

play baseball.

Last edited:
After a week of wild sex, I flew back home and - until now - havent told anyone what actually happened. The skinny friend and I are still friends on Xbox Live, but we dont talk that much because of her husband. We've discussed meeting up again in the future, but only time will tell. Not sure what happened to fatty, but who the fuck cares, right?

So you feel guilty for fapping to her pic then you proceed to have hot sex with her eh you horny bastard?

Not judging dude,i screwed a married woman once.No regrets.

About 2 years ago I lived in a college town with a buddy of mine. We would go to the bars and bring girls home all the time, but on off nights I would hop on POF and blast out 10 messages and see what happened.

A girl responded who was beautiful, i mean drop dead gorgeous. And she even had body pics.

We text and I invite her over. When she gets out of her car the car rights itself, it was sagging with her in it. I give her a hug and my hands can not touch behind her back tits. She had to be 400 lbs. her profile had body pics and she was thin!!!!

So we go inside, I immediately start chugging wine.

My roomate pulls up and I sprint outside telling him I have no idea what that thing on the couch is.

Then I get the bright idea to text her while she is sitting next to me. Just the most depraved, awful, horrible, sexual things I could think of and as if I can do them. She calls me an asshole and kicks my car on her way out!

Your username should be Chub Slam.

There is another movie about a broad that moved to a lake house. She met people and then got taken into her "friends" house only to get repeatedly raped and tortured. That was also a true story too. Ive blocked out the movie name in my head but it shouldnt be too hard to find. It came out around 2005-2007 I think.

I Spit on Your Grave?

ovary, have you met the multiquote button? ------->

I tried the internet dating thing but get really tired of having 10 different conversations that I just gave up.

Mine are from the old AOL days so it was almost all before people had pics online.

First one-been talking to this girl I was early 20's she was late 20's, after a week or so we decide to meet for lunch. She tells me she is going to meet me at the front of the restaurant. I walk up and there is Jabba the Hutts sister sitting there in a dress and leather boots. I figure I've walked up, might as well have the lunch and make the most of it. So we are having lunch and she goes into the long story of how she is the single mother of four kids and a bunch of other things that had me calling for the check. So we leave and I say good bye and she out of the blue asks if I'd like her to give me a BJ in my car. At first I thought she was joking and I said "yeah, sure" so she jumps in my car and goes right for the zipper. I thought what the hell. She called a few times after but eventually gave up.

Had one where I really screwed up, didn't talk on the phone first. Was talking to one online for a couple days and was asked if I wanted to meet, I said sure. the "girl" tells me to meet at this bar I'd never been to before. I describe what I'm wearing and go, I get in the place and it is dark as hell and I see only guys but don't really think too much about it. All a sudden a dude in a jockstrap, leather assless chaps a wife beater and a leather vest basically looked like some one from the gay bar in the Police academy movies. He introduces himself, I say "I'm here meeting someone" he says "by your clothes, I'm that someone" I say "Ummm, I thought you were a girl, online you said you were a girl" he starts in about how I should be open minded since I'm already there. I just got up and walked out.

Another one was a woman that sent me a picture of her from the waist up and it was good, pretty face body looked proportional. We decide to meet at a house party we were both invited to. So I get there and this girl is basically built like a bowling pin, from the waist up she was fine, from the waist down she looked like the bags of fat Tyler Durdan was stealing from the lipo clinics in Fight Club. I just get pissed and depressed because I got fooled again and wander off and get sloppy drunk. I wake up the next morning on the floor of a bedroom with my clothes on but my zipper is down. I get up and there is another dude passed out on the bed, all his clothes are on. I come outside and there are a bunch of people there and they all start clapping and cheering me. Come to find out I did the bowling pin girl on top of the passed out guy and we left the door to the bedroom wide open so anyone walking by could watch. I go home and check my email, bowling pin writes me about what a wonderful time she had and can't wait to see me again. Then I see two other emails from two other girls that were at the party and were beasts, both telling me how they would like to hang some time.
I just deleted all the emails, went to bed and didn't bother with AOL again for a long time.

I did meet some good ones though so it wasn't all bad.

ovary, have you met the multiquote button? ------->

Ha ha,ya i'll use that.I have so many threads opened in several tabs on FF that i keep opening and reopening them then responding to new replies etc.

Soma you're a brave man, do you have any more stories to share?

Lots of stories. I've shared a bunch of em here on sherdog throughout the years. But as for pure WHAT THE FUCKness in regards to online dating, that tranny one is the craziest. hah.

Mine are from the old AOL days so it was almost all before people had pics online.

First one-been talking to this girl I was early 20's she was late 20's, after a week or so we decide to meet for lunch. She tells me she is going to meet me at the front of the restaurant. I walk up and there is Jabba the Hutts sister sitting there in a dress and leather boots. I figure I've walked up, might as well have the lunch and make the most of it. So we are having lunch and she goes into the long story of how she is the single mother of four kids and a bunch of other things that had me calling for the check. So we leave and I say good bye and she out of the blue asks if I'd like her to give me a BJ in my car. At first I thought she was joking and I said "yeah, sure" so she jumps in my car and goes right for the zipper. I thought what the hell. She called a few times after but eventually gave up.

Had one where I really screwed up, didn't talk on the phone first. Was talking to one online for a couple days and was asked if I wanted to meet, I said sure. the "girl" tells me to meet at this bar I'd never been to before. I describe what I'm wearing and go, I get in the place and it is dark as hell and I see only guys but don't really think too much about it. All a sudden a dude in a jockstrap, leather assless chaps a wife beater and a leather vest basically looked like some one from the gay bar in the Police academy movies. He introduces himself, I say "I'm here meeting someone" he says "by your clothes, I'm that someone" I say "Ummm, I thought you were a girl, online you said you were a girl" he starts in about how I should be open minded since I'm already there. I just got up and walked out.

Another one was a woman that sent me a picture of her from the waist up and it was good, pretty face body looked proportional. We decide to meet at a house party we were both invited to. So I get there and this girl is basically built like a bowling pin, from the waist up she was fine, from the waist down she looked like the bags of fat Tyler Durdan was stealing from the lipo clinics in Fight Club. I just get pissed and depressed because I got fooled again and wander off and get sloppy drunk. I wake up the next morning on the floor of a bedroom with my clothes on but my zipper is down. I get up and there is another dude passed out on the bed, all his clothes are on. I come outside and there are a bunch of people there and they all start clapping and cheering me. Come to find out I did the bowling pin girl on top of the passed out guy and we left the door to the bedroom wide open so anyone walking by could watch. I go home and check my email, bowling pin writes me about what a wonderful time she had and can't wait to see me again. Then I see two other emails from two other girls that were at the party and were beasts, both telling me how they would like to hang some time.
I just deleted all the emails, went to bed and didn't bother with AOL again for a long time.

I did meet some good ones though so it wasn't all bad.

Sucks to be you dude :icon_lol:

I go home and check my email, bowling pin writes me about what a wonderful time she had and can't wait to see me again. Then I see two other emails from two other girls that were at the party and were beasts, both telling me how they would like to hang some time.

Quality

Ha ha,ya i'll use that.I have so many threads opened in several tabs on FF that i keep opening and reopening them then responding to new replies etc.

lol.. i know man. just giving you hell.

i just kept coming back thinking it was a new story and you had answered someone else.

shakingmyfist.jpg

I met this chick over the internet, next thing you know, we humped, then we moved in together, then married. Been Married for 10 years now, Fuck! Never did find out if internet dating was werf a shit or not!

I met this chick over the internet, next thing you know, we humped, then we moved in together, then married. Been Married for 10 years now, Fuck! Never did find out if internet dating was werf a shit or not!

Sorry to hear about that buddy.

She tries pulling closer and her fucking chin whiskers scratch my back.

I was dying at this point!

I have met a couple girls online, but they weren't on dating sites. Some social networking site. Actually met a lady 10 years older than me who has turned out to be my sugar mama. Thing is she is actually pretty hot and even looks younger than me. She has gotten me thousands of dollars worth of stuff so far and took us to Maui =)

I'm glad everything turned out to be a happy ending for Fijeeto, much props dude.

Back