Share some hoodrat stories

She looks content, tbh.

We were driving slow down a street in Detroit and dudes started shooting.. In the air, I believe. That's an odd thing to do. Like, maybe that street wasn't ready for guns to be anywhere on it.

And I have a million hood rat stories as a cop for almost 18 years. But a short one. I watched a dog piss on a crackhead’s leg while he stood on the street all fucked up. I was cheering the dog on.
Did you get tired of people walking and standing in the street?

Mexican chicks were always easy. Being Argentine and living in LA, pulling them was never really a problem. Same with Salvi. I remember a Mexican chick by the name of Veronica aka Vero, who I had a couple month fling with when I was 21 or 22. She would love to go to place like Chili’s and Fridays, and a place like Cheesecake Factory was considered fancy for her. Even back then I hated the food but she loved it. We would always go back to ghetto ass apartment to drink and smoke and then it was on.

Mexican chicks were always easy. Being Argentine and living in LA, pulling them was never really a problem. Same with Salvi. I remember a Mexican chick by the name of Veronica aka Vero, who I had a couple month fling with when I was 21 or 22. She would love to go to place like Chili’s and Fridays, and a place like Cheesecake Factory was considered fancy for her. Even back then I hated the food but she loved it. We would always go back to ghetto ass apartment to drink and smoke and then it was on.
She just sounds like a normal girl.

I have a theory that people in the hood teach their kids that sidewalks will bite
Well you just aren't standing out and showing off like an idiot walking on the sidewalk.. You aren't going to impress a really, really stupid girl walking in a normal way that makes society function, are you? Priorities, bro.

I'm going to be honest, I grew up in mixed families, and although I would be amazed at how much my 12-13 year old step-brothers wanted to walk down the middle of the street, I picked it up a little and did it in my neighborhood back out in the burbs.. But never on busy roads, which I see now spreading and it makes me want to yell something about how stupid they are every single time.

Yeah but that’s not the main reason why I did that; they shouldn’t have tried to jack my car.

but after doing time I learnt a lot and I stopped harbouring the hateful opinions I had, my younger bro started running with the group I did and I did everything I could to try to teach him better and to get out of that crowd. He ended up getting shot dead in his school bathroom. I was cradling his body on the ground and I couldn’t help but feel it was my fault he didn’t learn to stop hating sooner.

Was that before or after you met that soap salesman?

One night I went to the gas station in a majority black city. Something must have went down because there was no joke 15 cop cars with lights on surrounding the place. I walk up to the door and this rough looking black dude starts chatting with me. I indulge him to be polite. He then tells me how hes trying to hit up some hoes to get his dick sucked, invites me, and offer to sell me molly. With no less than 10 uniformed officers within 10 feet of us hearing our convo

I had a buddy named Nate, that for some reason just attracted the weirdest chicks and when I was a junior I think in highschool. I can recall at least 2 occasions where Nate and I were at our normal
hang out spot with like 8 other people and this one chick named Jamie in particular, that I heard stories about like she was 13 or 14 and gave some 22 year old dude a blow job in our HS parking lot, walked up to our hang out spot to find my friend Nate. We all kind of shoved him forward because this chick was begging to just talk to him, and the area where we hung out was in an area where no one hung out and this chick named Jamie fucking flashes Nate her tits and Nate turns around yelling something and runs baack towards us. This happened a few more times with the same chick and another wierd chick of the same caliber. Whats crazy is I see that same chick at my boys party like 10 years later and shes apparently my boy's uncle's gf at that time. She was all up on my boys uncle like real crazy like damn near dry humping him. The next time I saw my boy I told him the stories I could recall about this Jamie chick and he ends up telling me his uncle went to jail because that chick called the cops and said he raped her but I have a hard time believing that.

x7lscfsg29411.png

Well you just aren't standing out and showing off like an idiot walking on the sidewalk.. You aren't going to impress a really, really stupid girl walking in a normal way that makes society function, are you? Priorities, bro.

I'm going to be honest, I grew up in mixed families, and although I would be amazed at how much my 12-13 year old step-brothers wanted to walk down the middle of the street, I picked it up a little and did it in my neighborhood back out in the burbs.. But never on busy roads, which I see now spreading and it makes me want to yell something about how stupid they are every single time.

it has always boggled my mind. On duty, they move. Off duty, they won’t move and run their mouth. I am so much more likely to do something off duty than on. One time I did get out of my personal vehicle and was ready to stomp some asshole after he hit my hood. Lucky for him-all 130 lbs of him, a crack dealer recognized me and saved his ass. He said “yo man, that dude a cop and he bout to whoop your ass, he cool though, he don’t fuck wit nobody that don’t have it coming.” That was the first time I was recognized off duty and first time I got props for being decent to people on duty. The guy that was walking down the street was a total asshole. He was walking down the middle of the road and when I went to go around him, he stepped in front of my car and smacked the hood and said “what?!” Then he started jumping around and took off his shirt and was standing in front of me and calling me out. I don’t go for getting in peoples faces, but I was close enough to kiss that guy. I wanted to fight him so bad. But I could also tell he was scared and knew he was going to take a beating. He just got loud to try and get some friends to come out.

I had a small group of friends, one was a really good athlete probably the only one of us who was destined for college, one was a bit of a hothead wanna be gangster. We were hanging out at a car meet one night and another group came over that we didn't like and he kind of flexed on them showed them his gun and they proceeded to shoot into the air.
The next day when we were walking to the shop we spotted them driving around so we split up. They chased us and we thought we got away and then they appeared at the end of the street and shot the athletic friend in the back with a double barrel shotgun.
Our other friends arrived and we got him home but he was already dead. A letter came saying he had scored just enough to qualify for a scholarship.
The gang member friend then tracked them down one night and killed them all. He died off screen two weeks later.

it has always boggled my mind. On duty, they move. Off duty, they won’t move and run their mouth. I am so much more likely to do something off duty than on. One time I did get out of my personal vehicle and was ready to stomp some asshole after he hit my hood. Lucky for him-all 130 lbs of him, a crack dealer recognized me and saved his ass. He said “yo man, that dude a cop and he bout to whoop your ass, he cool though, he don’t fuck wit nobody that don’t have it coming.” That was the first time I was recognized off duty and first time I got props for being decent to people on duty. The guy that was walking down the street was a total asshole. He was walking down the middle of the road and when I went to go around him, he stepped in front of my car and smacked the hood and said “what?!” Then he started jumping around and took off his shirt and was standing in front of me and calling me out. I don’t go for getting in peoples faces, but I was close enough to kiss that guy. I wanted to fight him so bad. But I could also tell he was scared and knew he was going to take a beating. He just got loud to try and get some friends to come out.

That was nice of you not to slam him.

I beat up a smaller than me urban dweller when I switched schools when I was like 17. He also jumped around and wanted to make a scene pretending I was being rude to his female cousin who I was literally just being friendly with. They weren't used to me. I grew up with AA's and wasn't scared because I truly wasn't racist. They were used to something different, and this fairly small guy had to catch about 6 headbutts and a hard throw to the ground to figure it out. Did I mention he was kind of small? lol.

As for the walking in the street stuff, it really gets on my nerves. It gets on my nerves more when people move out from detroit and do it in the burbs, because it's like they're retarded and can't figure out that it's the little things that add up to make one place work better than another. It looks like a microcosm of something easy to fix that is never fixed to my eyes. I can stand it with up to about 18 years old, but older than that there is zero excuse. When Eric Holder got up in front of the country and tried to prove systemic racism in police by indicating more African Americans got cited for Jay-walking, well, I just figured he was either whiter than me and clueless when he said it, or willfully being a lying POS. It gets so bad in Detroit that you have to come to a complete stop and go slowly around groups of people. Whatever it is they are trying to prove, they are proving they aren't getting it when it comes to commuting on foot. I commute on a bike kind of often, btw, so I'm not the pointlessly aggressive driver guy.

I had a small group of friends, one was a really good athlete probably the only one of us who was destined for college, one was a bit of a hothead wanna be gangster. We were hanging out at a car meet one night and another group came over that we didn't like and he kind of flexed on them showed them his gun and they proceeded to shoot into the air.
The next day when we were walking to the shop we spotted them driving around so we split up. They chased us and we thought we got away and then they appeared at the end of the street and shot the athletic friend in the back with a double barrel shotgun.
Our other friends arrived and we got him home but he was already dead. A letter came saying he had scored just enough to qualify for a scholarship.
The gang member friend then tracked them down one night and killed them all. He died off screen two weeks later.

That's crazy. Almost sounds like it should be a movie.

RV parks are hoods too right? Yeah, yeah they are. My mom is a cat, glad shes still around.

there used to be this kid named Bowdy around these parts. this kid always had to act hard & thought he was a tough guy. the neighborhood loser with a Napoleon complex.

in grade school, we were at a buddy's house & his bedroom window was perfectly facing this walkway/path leading into a mini strip mall. we saw Bowdy walking by & starting blasting him with our BB guns. I'll never forget the look on his face, the confusion & his sheer stupidity to not even realize that all the pellets were coming from one direction. he was reacting the way you would if a bee was attacking you, except he kept coming back into shooting range trying to look for this invisible bee attacking him haha.

much, much later - we're adults now, & he's still being Bowdy, acting all hard & shit. so one day we were chilling at the handball courts, just enjoying the weekend & he comes up to us & flashes a gun at us, like threatening us, trying to get a reaction, like that was his moment to finally get us to fear him. we literally all just brushed him off, as if he had a squirt gun - laughing in his face, mocking him. looking back now, we were pretty fucking stupid, but at the same time, that's how pathetic this dude was. no one, literally no one took this dude seriously.

another time we came back from a club, so it was super late at night & we see him walking by. he asked a buddy of mine for a cigarette & my buddy declined. finally, Bowdy snapped & started fighting with him. my buddy was handling himself, but just defending himself trying to get Bowdy to stop, but Bowdy wouldn't. we were all FUCKED UP btw, drunk, ecstasy, blunted, K - you name it. until another buddy of mine who is a notorious gang member just went into his car & pulled out this giant pipe, went up to Bowdy & all we heard was "PENKK". Bowdy's reaction, it was like Mike Tyson's Punch out, whenever you KOd your opponent, they'd make a cartoonish facial expression while flailing about before hitting the ground. we had to dip out immediately after, because this all happened right on a residential street, with people watching the commotion from the windows of a 6 story building.

I don't know what happened to Bowdy, but man, I feel bad for the guy. & I myself, along with the rest of the world were assholes to him. the she goes I guess.

That was nice of you not to slam him.

I beat up a smaller than me urban dweller when I switched schools when I was like 17. He also jumped around and wanted to make a scene pretending I was being rude to his female cousin who I was literally just being friendly with. They weren't used to me. I grew up with AA's and wasn't scared because I truly wasn't racist. They were used to something different, and this fairly small guy had to catch about 6 headbutts and a hard throw to the ground to figure it out. Did I mention he was kind of small? lol.

As for the walking in the street stuff, it really gets on my nerves. It gets on my nerves more when people move out from detroit and do it in the burbs, because it's like they're retarded and can't figure out that it's the little things that add up to make one place work better than another. It looks like a microcosm of something easy to fix that is never fixed to my eyes. I can stand it with up to about 18 years old, but older than that there is zero excuse. When Eric Holder got up in front of the country and tried to prove systemic racism in police by indicating more African Americans got cited for Jay-walking, well, I just figured he was either whiter than me and clueless when he said it, or willfully being a lying POS. It gets so bad in Detroit that you have to come to a complete stop and go slowly around groups of people. Whatever it is they are trying to prove, they are proving they aren't getting it when it comes to commuting on foot. I commute on a bike kind of often, btw, so I'm not the pointlessly aggressive driver guy.

You can’t take the hood out of the ghetto but you can’t take the ghetto out of the hood rat.

also, don’t forget mike brown was stopped and then brutally murdered because he jay walked. No, I am not serious about the murder part. He earned it.

when I was seventeen, I picked a girl up from tutoring students after school in the shittiest hood in my city. As we were driving out, a bunch of guys tried to block the road. She started screaming that they were going to car jack us. I sped up and jumped the curb. One guy tried to get in front of me. I would have run him over. Fuck them.

Back