Share some hoodrat stories

Yeah but goddamn look at that ass though

{<tongue}

95% of college aged girls who aren't fat have an ass that looks like that in leggings.

What is interesting, and sad, about these girls is how hot and special they think they are. Sure, they may look great at 20 but turn to shit by the time they hit 40. Usually a life of drugs and prostitution. No education, permanent work (career), or family. They are also too stupid to use birth control or have the guy wear a condom when it comes to sex. Most don't live past 50, like their male counterpart.

Eh, disagree. These are instathots. They're still a long way off from an actual bad path.

I had this coworker who would always get way too drunk & flirt with everyone. well one day we were all supposed to get into a cab after a night out of drinking, but she kept talking to different dudes we were passing by - my other co worker was worried for her & kept asking me to keep her in check. finally she just ran off, so we said fuck it.

the next morning she came into work with the same clothes & she looked rough. then I heard the rest of the girls gossiping in the kitchen, that she had cumstains all over her dress, & was licking her fingers to rub them off hahahha.

I've shared stories about her before, her cubicle smelled like a thicket of raw hot feet, like dude feet, because of all the heels/shoes she kept under her desk.

95% of college aged girls who aren't fat have an ass that looks like that in leggings.

Eh, disagree. These are instathots. They're still a long way off from an actual bad path.
Man fuck it I'm going back to school again! Tbf though the average non college student American chick doesn't really look like that anymore.

another girl in our HS got pregnant, her mom came to our house asking for my little Brother

she berated him, and wanted to know besides him whom else her daughter banged

dude said, and i quote, 'you're gonna have to bust out the Yearbook, cuz she smashed whole grades and shit'

hahahahhahhahahahah

Legend
I had a situation just like that in grade 10 with this petite punker girl. Not the entire yearbook grades mind you but a mom coming over demanding answers, but we listed off at least 7 people. Except when the mom got all pissed and said "i don't want to know every guys she ever slept with, just whoever she slept with in the last 2 months"

Her face like drained pale when we looked at each other and said "that was the last 2 months lady. And that is just ones we know of". Then it went beet fucking red and she went on a yelling tear.

That little punk girl went from 0 to 10 after she realized how much she liked sex in grade 9 and had no moral boundaries. I was lucky enough to get her early on. I think I was like #3.

i used to play ball with my group down at the local court. there was this group of other guys that we despised, we fucking hated them. we challenged them to a game of ball and it was loser walks away and never plays on these courts again. we beat them and got to keep the court for ourselves.

later that night, people from that group came round to my house and tried to jack my car. i was banging my girl at the time and my little bro came to my room to tell me what was happening. i grab my gun and i head outside to confront these thugs. i shot at one of them and he fell, probably dead. the other i got to bite the curb and i stomped him. ended up doing 3 years for that.

Some hoe back in school flashed the school bus going by.

Unfortunately I missed it.

I saw a prostitute get smacked and her head bounced off a car at the Jack in the Box drivethrough. Might have it on video, gotta check.

They don't have asses like that dude. That's elite.

Me as teen among the homeless,there was this homeless lady that liked to flirt with young guys.

She once said to me that she will fuck me if i buy her cigs, being a young 16 year old and thinking about her toothless mouth and hiv esque cunt i wasnt ready to drop standards that low.

She also once took a shit in the forest while some teens walked by and proceeded to ask them if they want some pussy.

Nowadays i would probably go for it
Dude you should make a YouTube mini series. You got some good stories.

I'm really not. You don't really see her ass at all until she's squatting and twerking. It was hidden by a small purse until then.

If your ass can be hidden by a small purse, it's not elite.

i used to play ball with my group down at the local court. there was this group of other guys that we despised, we fucking hated them. we challenged them to a game of ball and it was loser walks away and never plays on these courts again. we beat them and got to keep the court for ourselves.

later that night, people from that group came round to my house and tried to jack my car. i was banging my girl at the time and my little bro came to my room to tell me what was happening. i grab my gun and i head outside to confront these thugs. i shot at one of them and he fell, probably dead. the other i got to bite the curb and i stomped him. ended up doing 3 years for that.
<LikeReally5>
Let me guess.. they were athletic and explosive too right?

Back in high school this was this chick I was feeling and my best buddy decides to put in a word to her for me. She tells him I was an 'ugly boy' and that honestly that shit hurt a little bit. I remember telling my friend Chris, who was the starting QB, what she said and he just shook his head and told me "she was a straight up hoe who banged random dudes from different schools on the regular. That's why none of the popular guys at our school would go near her. Probably dodged a bullet. Would have been nice to at least get some of that hot mouth at least once. LOL

I remember my roommate's girlfriend had a co worker who had a boyfriend but liked to fuck around. I remember her saying out loud, "she wanted to come back to my place" in front of everyone. Anyway, she comes by our place one night a little drunk and I was upstairs in my room sleep. I remember her sticking her head in my door to see if I was awake. I was like, " Oh, hey you!" Next thing I remember, I'm staring at her naked butt as she's riding my dick. She had a nice round ass, I'll give her that. But I don't even remember taking off my clothes tbh. I kid you not

Glad, I had the sense to be wearing a rubber. No way I did I want to go raw with that sloot.

<LikeReally5>
Let me guess.. they were athletic and explosive too right?
Yeah but that’s not the main reason why I did that; they shouldn’t have tried to jack my car.

but after doing time I learnt a lot and I stopped harbouring the hateful opinions I had, my younger bro started running with the group I did and I did everything I could to try to teach him better and to get out of that crowd. He ended up getting shot dead in his school bathroom. I was cradling his body on the ground and I couldn’t help but feel it was my fault he didn’t learn to stop hating sooner.

Oh.. let me remember. I must have a few of those.

My ex GF working in a public hospital (occupational therapist) in the emergency for drugaddicts and drunks. One time one girl who was a former Cronica cover girl (Cronica is like a newsletter for people who can't really read) came all high and looking for asile.
She had stolen some money from a few trans corner hookers and they were looking for her.
This is not exactly her, but this can give you an idea of what she looked like. She was redhead and more ghetto.
chica.jpg_885901111.jpg

Oh.. also had a friend in highschool, huge kid, fearless. He was a true hoodrat.
I think we were around 15 years old. I was hanging with him and his friends in a park one day and the dudes took a bus ticket (the small ones we used to have) some grass off the ground, rolled it and started smoking it.

On my way back to home from highschool and I always walked with a few other kids who lived nearby. There was this hoodrat that used to walk with us and we were cool. He was 1 or 2 years older iirc.
One day we were walking and chatting nonsense as always and this guy just started running forward like a maniac. We encounter him 2 blocks later and asked WTF. Turns out there was this other kid from school cycling to his house and this fool thought it would be a good idea to rob his bike. Luckly for the other kid, he could escape.

When I lived in the hood in LA awhile ago, there was this one white chick from a different neighborhood. She was from a middle class family, but she liked to kick it with the homies. I never found out how she came about being part of that grop. She was never jumped in as part of the gang, but she felt like she was affiliated. But even then she was fucking everyone. Even dudes' brothers, uncles, grandpas, etc.. I thought she was hotter than shit, too. She was the first girl who went down on me. I was really young and I got drunk easy and that's when my homies back then pushed her on me. All I remember was her first name. I'm really curious what she's been up to now. Around that time, we kept moving around LA. We kept getting evicted, so we moved from hood to another hood.

She stuck out because all the other hoodrat girls in that hood were Mexican.

I tried looking her up on Facebook, but I don't remember her last time, but I don't think that'd matter as she's probably married by now and have a different last name.

poor bear

And I have a million hood rat stories as a cop for almost 18 years. But a short one. I watched a dog piss on a crackhead’s leg while he stood on the street all fucked up. I was cheering the dog on.

Back