Share some hoodrat stories

F1980

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
When I lived in the hood in LA awhile ago, there was this one white chick from a different neighborhood. She was from a middle class family, but she liked to kick it with the homies. I never found out how she came about being part of that grop. She was never jumped in as part of the gang, but she felt like she was affiliated. But even then she was fucking everyone. Even dudes' brothers, uncles, grandpas, etc.. I thought she was hotter than shit, too. She was the first girl who went down on me. I was really young and I got drunk easy and that's when my homies back then pushed her on me. All I remember was her first name. I'm really curious what she's been up to now. Around that time, we kept moving around LA. We kept getting evicted, so we moved from hood to another hood.

She stuck out because all the other hoodrat girls in that hood were Mexican.

I tried looking her up on Facebook, but I don't remember her last time, but I don't think that'd matter as she's probably married by now and have a different last name.

Me as teen among the homeless,there was this homeless lady that liked to flirt with young guys.

She once said to me that she will fuck me if i buy her cigs, being a young 16 year old and thinking about her toothless mouth and hiv esque cunt i wasnt ready to drop standards that low.

She also once took a shit in the forest while some teens walked by and proceeded to ask them if they want some pussy.

Nowadays i would probably go for it

I'm from The Bronx NY. Shit happens.

Me as teen among the homeless,there was this homeless lady that liked to flirt with young guys.

She once said to me that she will fuck me if i buy her cigs, being a young 16 year old and thinking about her toothless mouth and hiv esque cunt i wasnt ready to drop standards that low.

She also once took a shit in the forest while some teens walked by and proceeded to ask them if they want some pussy.

<{ohyeah}>

came for your stories
Left satisfied

Me and my friends stole a car. Crashed it into the snowbank a block down. We were hammered. We took the keys with us. We get back to my friend's place and we are talking and my friends say dude why don't we just go back and get it. So we walk back there, the fucking car is parked back in the driveway. So we took it again lmao.

Went out on a date with a jailbird once. She recently got out too. She had a sad story which includes having her kids being taken away from her. We didnt hook up because she had to be back at the halfway house before 7.

Idk if this is true but some guy owed drug dealers money and didn't pay, so the next time they saw him they sent over a prostitute that had HIV and paid her to satisfy his needs. After she was done 1 of them went and told him what just happened.

I can't confirm it I just know it's a known rumor I've heard from different people

When I lived in the hood in LA awhile ago, there was this one white chick from a different neighborhood. She was from a middle class family, but she liked to kick it with the homies. I never found out how she came about being part of that grop. She was never jumped in as part of the gang, but she felt like she was affiliated. But even then she was fucking everyone. Even dudes' brothers, uncles, grandpas, etc.. I thought she was hotter than shit, too. She was the first girl who went down on me. I was really young and I got drunk easy and that's when my homies back then pushed her on me. All I remember was her first name. I'm really curious what she's been up to now. Around that time, we kept moving around LA. We kept getting evicted, so we moved from hood to another hood.

She stuck out because all the other hoodrat girls in that hood were Mexican.

I tried looking her up on Facebook, but I don't remember her last time, but I don't think that'd matter as she's probably married by now and have a different last name.

Neither the girl in your story nor either in the gif have any self respect and should feel bad for their life choices.

Thanks for keeping the Socal Scum stereotypes alive OP... I need to move out of here.

we had a girl in our HS that ran so many trains her nickname was Amtrak

later on, while attending NCSU, she was the gf of future draft pick Mario Williams hahahah

i wonder if he knew she was getting Eifel Tower'd on the reg a few years prior hahahahah

Neither the girl in your story nor either in the gif have any self respect and should feel bad for their life choices.
Yeah but goddamn look at that ass though

{<tongue}

another girl in our HS got pregnant, her mom came to our house asking for my little Brother

she berated him, and wanted to know besides him whom else her daughter banged

dude said, and i quote, 'you're gonna have to bust out the Yearbook, cuz she smashed whole grades and shit'

hahahahhahhahahahah

Legend

I'm really curious what she's been up to now. Around that time, we kept moving around LA. We kept getting evicted, so we moved from hood to another hood.

She probably died of a drug overdose or is in jail like most hoodrat girls...

I had a small group of friends, one was a really good athlete probably the only one of us who was destined for college, one was a bit of a hothead wanna be gangster. We were hanging out at a car meet one night and another group came over that we didn't like and he kind of flexed on them showed them his gun and they proceeded to shoot into the air.
The next day when we were walking to the shop we spotted them driving around so we split up. They chased us and we thought we got away and then they appeared at the end of the street and shot the athletic friend in the back with a double barrel shotgun.
Our other friends arrived and we got him home but he was already dead. A letter came saying he had scored just enough to qualify for a scholarship.
The gang member friend then tracked them down one night and killed them all. He died off screen two weeks later.

Some crack head type tried breaking through the green corrugated plastic window covering into the garage we were living in at the time. My dad fought him off with a bat. I remember being more annoyed at being woken up than scared that some dude was trying to break in like 10ft from where I was sleeping.

She probably died of a drug overdose or is in jail like most hoodrat girls...

She came from a good family. I always thought she'd grow out of it and move on to be middle class

What is interesting, and sad, about these girls is how hot and special they think they are. Sure, they may look great at 20 but turn to shit by the time they hit 40. Usually a life of drugs and prostitution. No education, permanent work (career), or family. They are also too stupid to use birth control or have the guy wear a condom when it comes to sex. Most don't live past 50, like their male counterpart.

She came from a good family. I always thought she'd grow out of it and move on to be middle class.
That is even more amazing if she came from a good family. Bitches like that don't 'grow' out of it. It is an addiction. They don't make it through rehab or therapy. It is usually a life of 'shit' that just goes in circles until they die or end up in jail. Sad...

Back