Share some diet-friendly recipes

Sarumyan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Share your go-to dishes when you are on a diet.

After the ingredients and instructions, please rate on 3 parameters on scale of 10:

1. Satiety Per Calorie
2. Nutrition Per Calorie
3. Ease of cooking/affordability

Let me start: Sarumyan's Egg Sprouts.
Ingredients: Bean Sprouts - I always use 1 lb, Frozen vegetables, Onion, Eggs, butter or coconut oil, turmeric, peppers, mustard or soy sauce. (quantities according to taste and hunger level).
Instructions: Fry the onion on a big pan for 2-3 minutes, then throw frozen veggies, and let it simmer for 5 minutes on medium. Add bean sprouts and let it simmer again for another 5-10 minutes. Add liquid eggs and spices and mix well. Let it simmer on medium/hot for another 5 minutes.
Total time around 20-25 minutes usually.

Ratings: Satiety : 8/10
Nutrition: 6/10
Ease: 9/10.

3 potatoes 1 sweet potato 100g of broccoli then mashed
satiety 10/10
nutrition 10/10
ease 10/10

Killer Cole Slaw

1/2 head cabbage
1/2 head red cabbage
1 lb carrots
1 cup apple cider vinegar(cut back if too tangy for you)
1/4 cup evoo
whatever seasonings you like(pepper, crushed red pepper, celery seeds, salt)

Yields 4-5 pounds of vegetable goodness. Put in the fridge overnight to take some of the wang out of the vinegar as well. My wife put some in a bowl and adds a little mayo to hers, but I think it is fine without.

satiety 8/10
nutrition 10/10
ease 9/10 with food processor, 5/10 without

8oz grass fed ribeye, seasoned with herbs and salt, pan fried or grilled to medium rare, adding a large dollop of kerrygold garlic and herb butter when flipped.

3/4ths lb bag of organic broccoli, sauteed in several tablespoons of coconut oil or grass fed beef lard and salted with seasalt, excess oil poured over steak and broccoli once plated.

1. 10/10 - eat 100% of the ribeye ;)
2. 10/10 - literally unbeatable
3. learn to cook, spend your money on quality food.

Back