Shaquille O' Neal Vs Sugar Shane Mosley!!...2010

mikezismike

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
just wanna share this... do u guys have the full fight of this vid?

[YT]orMCfRxJ33E[/YT]

I've seen a few of Shaq's attempts at boxing. I know he's alledgedly "trained" for several years in all kinds of disciplines, but he's one of those guys that's just to big,clumsy and lumbering to be good at any type of combat sports. Pretty much if yuo can't jump over a pencil you won't cut it in the fight game. Shitty defense, and shitty attempt at inside work. I hope he's dumb enough to actually try his hand at pro MMA, that would be pretty funny.

^Yet he would still destroy the vast majority of MMA fighters who have been training their whole lives just because of the insane size advantage.

Last edited:
^Yet he would still destroy the vast majority of MMA fighters who have been training their whole lives just because of the insane size advantage.

Yeah, let me tell you how being tall and slow helps prevent takedowns.

Not just tall but big. Considering how hard it was for Fedor to take Hong Man Choi down, someone Shanes size (Faber) would never take SHaq down

What in god's name would he be doing fighting Faber sized dudes if he decided to live up to his word and fight pro-mma? Not in the U.S. breh.

Yeah, let me tell you how being tall and slow helps prevent takedowns.

Unless they are a big heavyweight wrestler, I don't really see any mma fighter beating Shaq in a street fight. It would be incredibly hard to keep someone that huge and strong pinned down. Training can only take you so far against a giant like him.

Unless they are a big heavyweight wrestler, I don't really see any mma fighter beating Shaq in a street fight. It would be incredibly hard to keep someone that huge and strong pinned down. Training can only take you so far against a giant like him.

i disagree the "giants" never do well in pro mma

I've seen a few of Shaq's attempts at boxing. I know he's alledgedly "trained" for several years in all kinds of disciplines, but he's one of those guys that's just to big,clumsy and lumbering to be good at any type of combat sports. Pretty much if yuo can't jump over a pencil you won't cut it in the fight game. Shitty defense, and shitty attempt at inside work. I hope he's dumb enough to actually try his hand at pro MMA, that would be pretty funny.

watch the video of him sparring with oliver mccall. you might change your mind.

Not just tall but big. Considering how hard it was for Fedor to take Hong Man Choi down, someone Shanes size (Faber) would never take SHaq down

why would he fight guys like Faber who are half his size ? against any hw shaq would get plowned, i guess he would have some chances against mid-ranked lhw

He's too big. He doesn't have any real rhythm which is why he sucks at free throws.

fact: nba players more athletic, coordinated, agile than mma fighters. it's not even close.

LOl shaq vs, I didn't even know that show existed, mosley whooped that ass, shaq punches like Marcus Jones, straight up mummy shit, pretty hillarious.

Back