Shaq training with Nate Diaz - gif

He can't even do the harai goshi right. He just wheels the guy over because it's no resistance and he's 3 times the guys size.

How pathetic that he couldn't execute the move with proper technique. I mean, he DID have a full 7 seconds of prior instruction.

Shaq has trained MMA for a while.

But he was still in the process of getting swept by a guy literally half his size in that gif.

Fedor v Shaq?

God dayum, Shaq is a big piece of meat! I feel sorry for the dude laying underneath him, that has got to be uncomfortable, lol.

Shaq-brings-down-backboard.gif

fedor-thumbs-down.gif

Yet another 30-40+ year old athlete retiring from another sport and would infiltrate the top 15 within a year. Didn't he give Dela Hoya all he could handle on like 1 days worth of training in a pure boxing match. I highly doubt Dela Hoya could have had any success playing Shaq in basketball to that degree.

Yet another 30-40+ year old athlete retiring from another sport and would infiltrate the top 15 within a year. Didn't he give Dela Hoya all he could handle on like 1 days worth of training in a pure boxing match. I highly doubt Dela Hoya could have had any success playing Shaq in basketball to that degree.

LMAO are you a fucking inbred? Shaq weighs 2 times more than Oscar if not more.

Shaq is awesome. He really loves MMA, boxing, and combat sports in general.

I wouldn't be surprised that if MMA was the thing back when he was still a young man, he probably would've trained just for the love of it, even if he didn't choose to pursue it.

It's cool that he went to learn something like this. He seems like a real down to earth guy and just loves the sport and wants to learn simply because he enjoys it.

Shaq is awesome. He really loves MMA, boxing, and combat sports in general.

I wouldn't be surprised that if MMA was the thing back when he was still a young man, he probably would've trained just for the love of it, even if he didn't choose to pursue it.

It's cool that he went to learn something like this. He seems like a real down to earth guy and just loves the sport and wants to learn simply because he enjoys it.
This all day. Dude is just out there having fun and has been following MMA for quite awhile IIRC.

LMAO are you a fucking inbred? Shaq weighs 2 times more than Oscar if not more.

And he's like 2-3 times the height, or more, lol.

IIRC, De La Hoya ran circles around him most of the time and picked him apart.

barkley-shaq-fight-o.gif

Hopefully his TDD is improving

That is actually some excellent BJJ. He swept Barkley's arm and had his back in no time at all with a whole bunch of other players on top of them. Never really looked at in in slow motion from such a angle.

But Shaq got revenge lol

[YT]Y6WNmujoM3Y[/YT]

Last edited:
This all day. Dude is just out there having fun and has been following MMA for quite awhile IIRC.

He seems like he'd be fun to hangout with. He's always messing around, playing jokes and everything like that. Seems really down to earth to me. He's always out doing something and has been a supporter of MMA and boxing for a very long time. It's cool how he took the time to go out and learn something from Nate. Would be even more awesome if he decided to keep going and learning.

He has been training since 2001. Ever since he started training MMA in the off seasons he said he started winning NBA Championships.

He seems like he'd be fun to hangout with. He's always messing around, playing jokes and everything like that. Seems really down to earth to me. He's always out doing something and has been a supporter of MMA and boxing for a very long time. It's cool how he took the time to go out and learn something from Nate. Would be even more awesome if he decided to keep going and learning.

Shaq's coach has been training him for over 10 years this video is from 2009

[YT]eAceTtvbxpA[/YT]

can you imagine if shaq had trained mma since he was 18

he would have been a killer. size and quickness was insane

Back