Shaq Should Be Considered a Living Legend.

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He was one of the best of time in his sports.

Was a certified movie star

killer on the Mic

And has been on TV doing everything from Mtv Cribs to West coast custom and has been a standard figure in what is cool for a long time.

video game maker. Yes he coded that shit himself. Don't doubt me

And still collecting fat checks for his commentary.

He has been a living Legend for over 20+yrs and still at the top of his game. He has never fallen off and never will

My bad. Mods can you move to the Mayberry.

But since I am here Shaq vs Oscar

And shaq would have been a problem for anyone at heavyweight just cause of his natural physical gifts

Shaq vs Butterbean

4 rounds

I dare you to tell me that wouldn't be fuckin FIRE

And shaq would have been a problem for anyone at heavyweight just cause of his natural physical gifts

I don't want to watch the entire vid but I remember there were some "Kobe" chants from the crowd when I saw footage of this show's filming on TMZ.

I don't want to watch the entire vid but I remember there were some "Kobe" chants from the crowd when I saw footage of this show's filming on TMZ.
Kobe is overrated

That's right i said it.

Tracy McGrady during his short prime was better.

But at the end of the day he's probably 2nd best SG but that's like being the best Super Middleweight...not exactly a line of killers historically at sg compared to the other 4 positions.....name the 5 best centers or pgs then compare with sg. The depth falls off after like 4 people...Ray Allen and Reggie Miller are considered great, that should say it all.

Kobe is overrated

That's right i said it.

Tracy McGrady during his short prime was better.

But at the end of the day he's probably 2nd best SG but that's like being the best Super Middleweight...not exactly a line of killers historically at sg compared to the other 4 positions.....name the 5 best centers or pgs then compare with sg. The depth falls off after like 4 people...Ray Allen and Reggie Miller are considered great, that should say it all.

1. MJ
2. Kobe
3. West
4. Wade
5. Harden/Iverson

I don't think that's a weaker top 5 than the other positions, is it?

I agree that Manny Shaquioa is the GOAT. He beat Shane Mosley too. He beat both Oscar and Shane BEFORE Pac ate his scraps.

Back