Shannon The Cannon Briggs, Sept 5th

315MMAFighter

MąïȚře Đë Đəğåť§ - Pure Dominican
Platinum Member
Reaction score
@The Seminole Hard Rock Live, Former two time HeavyWeight Champion of the world Shannon The Cannon Briggs takes on Vero Beach, FL native Michael Marrone. Marrone has a 60% KO rate and Briggs has some of the most first round knockouts in the world. I got Briggs by KTFO rd 1. He's in great shape and has some of the most hilarious YouTube videos ever. Thoughts on this bout anyone?

Lets go champ

I wish Shannon the best, but I wish he'd retire. He's had more than enough shots to the dome for one lifetime.

I hope Briggs gets the W. He is an entertaining showman.

I hope they both suffer the least amount of brain damage possible.

I hope they both suffer the least amount of brain damage possible.

Same here. I wouldn't wish brain damage on anybody but in the sports of Boxing & MMA brain damage is almost a sure thing. Shannon seems to be alright though. Not too much Brain Damage, sure he acts like the son of Clubber Lang but he is a genuine nice person.

Cannon_Briggs instagram. Shi* is hilarious, and so funny

315, what is your connection to Shannon?

why is he still fighting?that's wha money?

Hell naa he ain't fighting for the $, he fighting cus thats what he was born to do, as he would say it, but so what if he did come back to boxing for money, everyone needs money to survive nothing is wrong with that in the 1st place? Nothing actually. He has cars and nice houses, money isn't the issue always. When someone realizes they aren't getting any younger, you either stay getting old and fat or you literally tell yourself lets GO CHAMP, and get the fuq up and do what ever you want to do. Shannon got back in shape and knocked out a bunch of dudes last year. He literally wants to fk up Wlady ClinchKo, them two def have some beef to settle

Last edited:
315, what is your connection to Shannon?

The Lets GO CHAMP movement is what happend. Shannon The Cannon is back, yea that's right and he ain't scared of no boxer. He wants Clinchco 1st, Beyonce Wilder 2nd, and anybody else who want it gotta wait in line...lol from his own words.

Wish I knew how to embed YouTube vids on here. Shannon Briggs trolling Klitchsko part 1 & 2 both epic

I recall Shannon Briggs was a prospect that had people thinking that he was the successor to Tyson then he fought someone with half a pulse and got KO'd.

I follow Briggs on Instagram.....freakin hilarious!!!! #LetsGoChamp

You Train CHAMP, I train CHAMP, lets FIGHT CHAMP, Lets GO CHAMP lmao. Ahh the good times

He ate what Wlad ate. Turns out that's why the Klitschko's were so popular: their diet.

Back