Shannon sharp benches teh 315 for reps

Not impressed.

Jabbed all those roids up his ass for years and can only do 315 for reps? He should ask his dealer for a refund.

Also lol at his attempt to speak.

Not everyone can be a wordsmith the likes of you and I!

Elite athlete benching 3 plates for reps? Stop the presses. While I know he is 50, power is the last thing to go. Speed, flexibility and timing all diminish with time, particularly in a sport like football where your body is taking a tonne of abuse.

Shannon is the type of guy who was going to excel at any sport given his inate athletic ability. Plus, he has clearly kept himself in great shape (alot of athletes either balloon up in weight, or trim down post playing career).

Long story short, he was/is an extremely gifted athlete that also works hard. The only thing that surprised me in this video was how impeccable his form was. His setup on the bench was a good sign that he is no stranger to moving heavy weight in the gym.

Well I mostly watch MMA so I’m not used to seeing A-level athleticism. And not every athlete has or needs the right body type or size to put up bench press numbers.

Would bet Lebron can’t rep 10 of those.

Why do you say he is on roids? He always been jacked man
fe1d030da77ec5368f14ef5629d44025.jpg

Steroids or not he has a badass physique, I’d wish to reach these levels at any point in my life let alone 50.
upload_2020-5-13_17-1-0.png

Last edited:
View attachment 768396

Well I mostly watch MMA so I’m not used to seeing A-level athleticism. And not every athlete has or needs the right body type or size to put up bench press numbers.

Steroids or not he has a badass physique, I’d wish to reach these levels at any point in my life let alone 50.
View attachment 768396
yeah a lot of jealous guys hating on the dude, for me I always give props to these guys who stay in shape. You never see me hate, I always appreciate, hate is what catty females do. Why hate someone trying to stay healthy and positive in life who aint hurting nobody?

Shannon is a beast, just to maintain his body takes self discipline.

Man no wonder Shannon is so youthful looking and energetic. You been touting this stuff for so long too, Im gonna have to cop some already, I just hope it doesn't damage my heart.

I was looking into that Quercitin EMIQ as well supposed to be good for heart and lung an allergies and is higher absorbed then regular Quercitin, but apparently it also helps put muscle on if you work out, tell me what you think?
https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-019-0303-x

I got turned onto Chromadex by the analyst. He gave me some insight into the clinical trials they are running to go from nutriceuticals to path for an FDA approved drug.

I'm going to give you one word of caution. There are some labs investigating what effects nicotinamide riboside may have on tumors. There is a concern that it may accelerate the growth of existing tumors.

FWIW I've been taking NMN which is related to Nicotinamide Riboside. They are both forms of vitamin B3.

Everyone got excited about these forms of vitamin B3 because they've been shown to lengthen telomeres in mice and other reverse aging attributes such as reversing age related white hair in mice.

Who knows if it actually works in humans but Chromadex (the patent owner) is doing regulated FDA trials in an effort to get approval as a drug. As I mentioned earlier, I know an analyst that covers the company so that's how I became aware of this.

Just for reference I don't take anyother supplements except for a multi-vitamin, vitamin C and magnesium (as a prophylactic against migraine headaches). I've also never used PEDs, including when I was a competitive athlete in a sport that has a long history of doping.

FWIW I've been taking NMN which is related to Nicotinamide Riboside. They are both forms of vitamin B3.

Everyone got excited about these forms of vitamin B3 because they've been shown to lengthen telomeres in mice and other reverse aging attributes such as reversing age related white hair in mice.

Who knows if it actually works in humans but Chromadex (the patent owner) is doing regulated FDA trials in an effort to get approval as a drug. As I mentioned earlier, I know an analyst that covers the company so that's how I became aware of this.

Just for reference I don't take anyother supplements except for a multi-vitamin, vitamin C and magnesium (as a prophylactic against migraine headaches). I've also never used PEDs, including when I was a competitive athlete in a sport that has a long history of doping.

Shannon also said thats pretty much the only supplement he uses the Niagen. He was using it long before he was paid to be a spokesman as well.

In addition to paying attention to his diet, Sharpe says Tru Niagen gives him an edge in maintaining his condition. The clinically studied supplement boosts levels of a molecule called NAD, which is a lot easier to remember than its formal scientific name of Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide

The tumor growth thing seems to happen with a lot of anti aging stuff, HGH as well which is also used for anti aging is known to speed growth of tumors.

Im in need of Magnesium, what is a good brand or type? over 60 percent of Americans are deficient in Magnesium

Im in need of Magnesium, what is a good brand or type? over 60 percent of Americans are deficient in Magnesium

Don't buy Magnesium Oxide. I use Magnesium citrate and this brand.

Magnesium Citrate Powder Capsules 400mg – [180 Count] Pure Non-GMO Supplements – Natural Sleep Calm Relax - Made in The USA
by PhiNaturals

Don't buy Magnesium Oxide. I use Magnesium citrate and this brand.

Magnesium Citrate Powder Capsules 400mg – [180 Count] Pure Non-GMO Supplements – Natural Sleep Calm Relax - Made in The USA
by PhiNaturals

I need some of that, what is the best time to take that? Can I take it with my breakfast? i

Still got nothin on Skip & his mutant ability to multiply/split into 2 via mitosis.
images

Last edited:
but...Natural Sleep Calm Relax?? it seems like it would be better at night.

ZMA
most people take it at night to help them sleep, Magnesium, but you can also take it in the morning as well its not going to make you sleep it calms you and helps relax you. It just helps you get a better night sleep

View attachment 768396
Awesome physique for any age. At age 50 it's just crazy.

Back