Shannon sharp benches teh 315 for reps

Shannon was like one of the biggest dude for his day. Maybe Michael Pittman or David Boston were bigger
887a946ebf3b1a8f3c77ee4210c8c40f.jpg
Damn this guy’s forearms make mine look almost not super huge.

I came in here expecting to see Sharon Stone repping 140kg.

Disappointed

I love Shay but he was stupid AF for what he said about LA CHÈVRE (look it up :D).

@therealdope told me about this TrueNiagen stuff, now that Shannon takes it I might have to try niacinamide.

I know an analyst that covers Chromadex. Here is part of his report that he distributed this morning:

Recently, the company also announced the results of numerous studies carried out by various independent researchers through the ChromaDex External Research Program whereby the company provides NR at no cost. Clinical research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition highlighted data from the evaluation of NR for six weeks in healthy overweight or obese men. The outcomes demonstrated improvement in body composition as well as acetyl carnitine (a fatty acid transporter) concentrations in skeletal muscle and increased metabolic rate during sleep.

Additional preclinical data was published in Nature Communications evaluating the impact of NR on neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s in mouse models. The results demonstrated that supplementation with NR increased NAD- levels, partially blocked neurodegeneration, and increased lifespan by approximately 30%. The study also demonstrated that nicotinamide mononucleotide was not effective in raising NAD- levels in the same mouse model. Niagen has also been recognized in various publications. A review carried out by Biomolecules stated that Niagen was a unique NAD- boosting agent. A study and review from Nature Metabolism also pointed to a potential relative to NR called dihydronicotinamide riboside (NRH). The company currently holds various IP surrounding NRH and the evaluation related to NR.

Supporting ongoing clinical evaluation of Niagen is one of the key pillars of the company. To date, 40 ongoing or completed trials are registered on ClinicTrials.gov with nine additional studies registered to be evaluated in combination with alternative supplementation. We remain encouraged on this front and believe the company may potentially be able to utilize data derived for enhanced marketing claims going forward.

Oh hell no! Fedor was a hoax? I guess Fedor getting dropped on his head then submitting Randleman via Kimura was a hoax as well? Just lost respect for the guy. It’s statements like this that show how low IQ Sharpe has for MMA

Must be awesome to be old and not have to care about infertility anymore so you can just blast and cruise on a shit ton of test forever.

I was that strong in my prime and I'm proud of that. I currently do 110's for 8 reps at 41. If I can do 100's on a flat bench at 50 years old, I'll be happy.

I know an analyst that covers Chromadex. Here is part of his report that he distributed this morning:

Recently, the company also announced the results of numerous studies carried out by various independent researchers through the ChromaDex External Research Program whereby the company provides NR at no cost. Clinical research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition highlighted data from the evaluation of NR for six weeks in healthy overweight or obese men. The outcomes demonstrated improvement in body composition as well as acetyl carnitine (a fatty acid transporter) concentrations in skeletal muscle and increased metabolic rate during sleep.

Additional preclinical data was published in Nature Communications evaluating the impact of NR on neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s in mouse models. The results demonstrated that supplementation with NR increased NAD- levels, partially blocked neurodegeneration, and increased lifespan by approximately 30%. The study also demonstrated that nicotinamide mononucleotide was not effective in raising NAD- levels in the same mouse model. Niagen has also been recognized in various publications. A review carried out by Biomolecules stated that Niagen was a unique NAD- boosting agent. A study and review from Nature Metabolism also pointed to a potential relative to NR called dihydronicotinamide riboside (NRH). The company currently holds various IP surrounding NRH and the evaluation related to NR.

Supporting ongoing clinical evaluation of Niagen is one of the key pillars of the company. To date, 40 ongoing or completed trials are registered on ClinicTrials.gov with nine additional studies registered to be evaluated in combination with alternative supplementation. We remain encouraged on this front and believe the company may potentially be able to utilize data derived for enhanced marketing claims going forward.
Man no wonder Shannon is so youthful looking and energetic. You been touting this stuff for so long too, Im gonna have to cop some already, I just hope it doesn't damage my heart.

I was looking into that Quercitin EMIQ as well supposed to be good for heart and lung an allergies and is higher absorbed then regular Quercitin, but apparently it also helps put muscle on if you work out, tell me what you think?
https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-019-0303-x

Not impressed.

Jabbed all those roids up his ass for years and can only do 315 for reps? He should ask his dealer for a refund.

Also lol at his attempt to speak.

Not impressed.

Jabbed all those roids up his ass for years and can only do 315 for reps? He should ask his dealer for a refund.

Also lol at his attempt to speak.
Why do you say he is on roids? He always been jacked man
fe1d030da77ec5368f14ef5629d44025.jpg

Elite athlete benching 3 plates for reps? Stop the presses. While I know he is 50, power is the last thing to go. Speed, flexibility and timing all diminish with time, particularly in a sport like football where your body is taking a tonne of abuse.

Shannon is the type of guy who was going to excel at any sport given his inate athletic ability. Plus, he has clearly kept himself in great shape (alot of athletes either balloon up in weight, or trim down post playing career).

Long story short, he was/is an extremely gifted athlete that also works hard. The only thing that surprised me in this video was how impeccable his form was. His setup on the bench was a good sign that he is no stranger to moving heavy weight in the gym.

Elite athlete benching 3 plates for reps? Stop the presses. While I know he is 50, power is the last thing to go. Speed, flexibility and timing all diminish with time, particularly in a sport like football where your body is taking a tonne of abuse.

Shannon is the type of guy who was going to excel at any sport given his inate athletic ability. Plus, he has clearly kept himself in great shape (alot of athletes either balloon up in weight, or trim down post playing career).

Long story short, he was/is an extremely gifted athlete that also works hard. The only thing that surprised me in this video was how impeccable his form was. His setup on the bench was a good sign that he is no stranger to moving heavy weight in the gym.
He has great form and power, thts how strong he is, most guys who are pushign heavyweight like that for reps dont push it with perfect form and with ease, dude is a legit freak. Its no wonder he never gets injured working out, he trains with perfect form and not ego.

Where’s his sherdog account?

He’s 50 years old. Damn.
Comes out on tv talk about sports n stuff, used to be good at football or something.

Shertard zuffa zombie confirmed:

lol stupid shit like this makes me miss goldie, hire these bozos.

Fake weights: the maximum amount any human being can Bench is The 275;)

Shannon is hilarious, a beast in the gym (although it ain't natty), and he got to sit next to Joy Taylor for like 2-3 years and breathe in that sexiness.

Back