Shannon sharp benches teh 315 for reps

Where’s his sherdog account?

He’s 50 years old. Damn.
Comes out on tv talk about sports n stuff, used to be good at football or something.

Shertard zuffa zombie confirmed:

lol stupid shit like this makes me miss goldie, hire these bozos.

LOL at used to be good at football or something. He’s in the Hall of Fame and is arguably the greatest TE ever.

Shannon was like one of the biggest dude for his day. Maybe Michael Pittman or David Boston were bigger
887a946ebf3b1a8f3c77ee4210c8c40f.jpg
david-boston-9c7b3cad-2194-43ac-9d8c-142b169f0b6-resize-750.jpeg

Boston was confirmed on the roids though. Also that’s not even prime Boston when he was on the Cardinals.

Dude is jacked as f . But just STFU about mma & fedor allready

How in the world was Fedor a hoax? Nevermind, I don't care to here whatever stupid reason someone gives for that

A guy that can' throw a [punch has one of the loudest voices when it comes to mma. A guy that can't speak the language has a high salary job in journalism. His partner thinks he knows everything about professional sports, b/c he played JV basketball. I can't stand ESPN

If fedor was black he'd be saying he is the GOAT.

fedor-thumbs-down-GIF.gif
How in the world was Fedor a hoax? Nevermind, I don't care to here whatever stupid reason someone gives for that
obviously he doesn't know absolutely anything about mma . It's shameful how he talks down upon Fedor

Last edited:
Fedor was managed haphazardly in the US I'll fully agree there. But he still had more impressive competition than Anderson had.

Big Nog got son'd by Fedor 2-3 times and then walked into the UFC post prime and took the belt.

I know what this dude is saying but he's guilty of creating the same for Silva.

This is what a real athlete looks like. 50 and still swole and shredded. Of course he played in the NFL and didnt fight in the UFC

Where’s his sherdog account?

He’s 50 years old. Damn.
Comes out on tv talk about sports n stuff, used to be good at football or something.

Shertard zuffa zombie confirmed:

lol stupid shit like this makes me miss goldie, hire these bozos.

Yup Shannon is a beast, dang no spotter either 315 for reps like its nothing.

Shannon was like one of the biggest dude for his day. Maybe Michael Pittman or David Boston were bigger
David Boston was the biggest let down, he had one good season in Arizona then got obsessed with getting massive arms and he fell off, dude got popped for roids.
What a waste of talent

Love me some Shannon Sharpe.

One of the best HoF speeches across all sports of all time. He accomplished a lot but you wouldn't know it by his speech. All he talked about was how his brother deserves to be in the HoF, pretty much begged the committee to let him in, and about how every single thing he did to get in the NFL he did to get his Grandma out of poverty.

Will always remember his commercial too "YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL DOW JONES".

David Boston was the biggest let down, he had one good season in Arizona then got obsessed with getting massive arms and he fell off, dude got popped for roids.
What a waste of talent

*Two good seasons.

He was actually one of the smaller tight ends in the league at 6'2", 228. Your prototypical . He's A LOT bigger now than he was when he was an active player, though.

Back