Shani Davis, what a s--- head.

Let's not forget that the men who pursue speed skating are either failed figure skaters or guys who couldn't handle a hockey stick.
It isn't the hockey stick they couldn't handle.

They were all baby back bitch pussies like Sydney Crybitch that couldn't handle getting spanked by guys like Chara, Marchand, and Stevens.

{<huh}

An appeal to merit isn't SJW behavior, not sure what you're on about.

Doesn't make any sense.
It's so fucking basic, man. It's just so easy to get this one right.

Yet you got it wrong. Un-warp yourself. You're a goddamn drone.

So he doesn't get to carry the flag at the opening ceremony and he throws a fit and blames it on racism .

His tweet after a tie in the voting and he lost the coin toss.

"I am an American and when I won the 1000m in 2010 I became the first American to 2-peat in that event," Davis posted to his verified Twitter account on Thursday. "@TeamUSA dishonorably tossed a coin to decide its 2018 flag bearer. No problem. I can wait until 2022."

Davis added the hashtag “BlackHistoryMonth2018” to the end of his tweet, suggesting racial bias was involved."

So the toss was dishonorable and racist acourding to him then he throws even more of a fit and skips the opening ceremony because he didn't get his way.

Now he has every right to express his views but it makes him look like a spoiled brat that played the race card when he didn't get his way.

So I can express my view and hope he falls at every race he is in, fuck the metal count .

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/m...ony-flag-bearer-controversy-article-1.3810113

So I clicked on the article, expecting to find more information supporting the idea that putting black history month at the end, indicated that this was racism.

Literally zero evidence is given for that.

#fake news

So I clicked on the article, expecting to find more information supporting the idea that putting black history month at the end, indicated that this was racism.

Literally zero evidence is given for that.

#fake news

racism or whatever you wanna call it .. it was something racial .. what is the purpose of putting that in that particular tweet .. which references being slighted in favor of another(white) athlete .. it was put there for a reason .. what if a white player put '#whitehistorymonth' or anything else celebrating 'white' after being slighted in favor of a black athlete ..

and I agree with oldshadow, it would be awesome to see him fall on his face and not medal .. his response was that of a teenage girl ... what a bitch

racism or whatever you wanna call it .. what is the purpose of putting that in that particular tweet .. which references being slighted in favor of another(white) athlete .. it was put there for a reason .. what if a white player put '#whitehistorymonth' or anything else celebrating 'white' after being slighted in favor of a black athlete ..

and I agree with oldshadow, it would be awesome to see him fall on his face and not medal .. his response was that of a scorned woman ... what a bitch

I could literally give 100 plausible reasons, but that is the wrong question. What is the evidence that Davis meant it as racial, is the correct question, and the answer to that, is that none has been provided.

Now, if it was July, and Davis posted #blackhistorymonth, you might be onto something.

I could literally give 100 plausible reasons, but that is the wrong question. What is the evidence that Davis meant it as racial, is the correct question, and the answer to that, is that none has been provided.

what is the evidence that it's racial/racist/whatever hip word of the day you wanna use if a white athlete tweeted 'whitepride' or something like that in a tweet referencing the same issue with the roles reversed? .. I'm sure that would be the first thought questioning that .. 'where's the evidence that was racial :yawn: .. let's not act dumb

what is the evidence that it's racial/racist/whatever hip word of the day you wanna use if a white athlete tweeted 'whitepride' or something like that in a tweet referencing the same issue with the roles reversed? .. I'm sure that would be the first thought questioning that .. 'where's the evidence that was racial :yawn: .. let's not act dumb
Dude, it's fucking black history month. Are you aware of this?

Randomly yelling white pride, and posting #blackhistorymonth during fucking black history month, are not the same thing.

I have never heard of this guy before, but he sounds like a whiny, entitled, bitch.

It isn't the hockey stick they couldn't handle.

They were all baby back bitch pussies like Sydney Crybitch that couldn't handle getting spanked by guys like Chara, Marchand, and Stevens.

I agree that Crosby whines a lot, but he is no bitch. In his rookie season, Crosby had his teeth knocked out by Darian Hatcher and later came back to score the overtime winner. You cannot deny that he is one of the best players in the NHL today.

There are levels to being a bitch. This Shani Davis ho is far more of a bitch than Crosby.

Dude, it's fucking black history month. Are you aware of this?

Randomly yelling white pride, and posting #blackhistorymonth during fucking black history month, are not the same thing.

he doesn't have that hashtag in his other tweets .. why are you acting obtuse ? ... then he tweeted some other sarcastic shit after that about 'how diverse this country is' and again about blackhistorymonth with little blackpower fist emojis .. I don't believe you believe the shit you're posting

It's black history month. The twitter handle is quite normal.

Not saying he couldn't have put it in there for some extra sympathy, as I'm not sure if he has been putting it on other tweets, but on it's face, it's normal for this time of the year.

Regardless of any perceived racial agenda, he's still being a whiny little bitch. There's really no need to look for something extra to be annoyed at.

he doesn't have that hashtag in his other tweets .. why are you acting obtuse ? ... then he tweeted some other sarcastic shit after that about 'how diverse this country is' and again about blackhistorymonth with little blackpower fist emojis .. I don't believe you believe the shit you're posting

Prove this.

This is my whole point of the my first post in here. The article this thread is based off of, says nothing of the sort.

Let's be honest though. You didn't read the article, and you made this statement based on nothing. Based on the assumption no media outlet would run this story without proof. Welcome to our brave new world.

Not trying to beat up on you for it. It happens. We don't all read everything we post on, but no need to continue on with this, if that is indeed the case.

This issue could have simply been avoided by banning women from doing sports.

It's black history month. The twitter handle is quite normal.

Not saying he couldn't have put it in there for some extra sympathy, as I'm not sure if he has been putting it on other tweets, but on it's face, it's normal for this time of the year.

Regardless of any perceived racial agenda, he's still being a whiny little bitch. There's really no need to look for something extra to be annoyed at.
Easiest way to determine if this is more coincidence than calculation is to review his other tweets in February (including years past) to see if they all carry that hashtag.

If not, it would be difficult to overlook the peculiarity of the tweet, especially within the context of the racial climate of 2018, the race of the person who was awarded the honor, and the fact that he is assigning the pejorative "dishonorable" to the athlete-led process which attempts to be as meritocratic as possible for a subjective determination while honoring the objective protocol whereby they determine which case has the most merit.

Back