Shane Mosley says Floyd Mayweather hits as hard as Saul Alvarez

You guys are on dope. Rosado is mediocre and looks good against guys who can't punch.

Golovkin will stop Rosado. Early too, I think.

GGG looks like a force. Strange move by Rosado's team, IMO.

You guys are on dope. Rosado is mediocre and looks good against guys who can't punch.

Golovkin will stop Rosado. Early too, I think.

I don't care how much you like Golovkin, but his most recent victories are no better than Rosado's if all you're going by is opponent quality. He's knocked out 21 guys you've never heard of outside of Ouma. But by all means, be impressed with how he looks in the ring. That's no different than noting the observable difference in Rosado when comparing how he fights now, to how he didn't fight when matched with Angulo.

If you're saying he hasn't significantly improved from his earlier self, you're on too many glazed doughnuts.

GGG looks like a force. Strange move by Rosado's team, IMO.

It's not so strange, they probably simply think this is his ONE shot. That if he got any title shot and lost, he'd likely never get one again with his record.

I'm really not that big on Golovkin actually. He looks Ok, but agree that hes a fairly untested fighter.

Rosado is just too easy to hit.

Last edited:
Shane also likes to say he's gonna give his all when he fights.

He does - it's just at this point in his career he has not much to offer.

thank god he's fighting paulie and we wont have to worry about him getting hurt by a big puncher.

floyd only jabs. thus decisions. and that interviewer is turrible. i like shane, seem like a pretty good guy

whats so funny its true

have you ever seen phil baroni throw a jab
he was mw champ in the ufc is mayweather a mw champ in the ufc i dont think so

whats so funny its true

have you ever seen phil baroni throw a jab
he was mw champ in the ufc is mayweather a mw champ in the ufc i dont think so

Solid argument right there.

It wouldn't surprise me if true, I've always believed that guys like Ali were better punchers than given credit for but they generally don't try to kill a guy with each punch.

I don't see what's so damn funny.

Back