Shane Carwin vs The Black Beast

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As you all have heard Shane Carwin may be on his way back to The Octagon....so how about Carwin vs The Black Beast?Who would win and how?I say Carwin by brutal knock out in the 1st....What say you?

Black Beast rapes him

l4KhO8qn2cKDQNLAQ.gif

No disrespect to Carwin but he needs an easier fight back after 5 years than this guy

Truly a 50/50 if ever. But BB got taken out by one punch in Mitrione, and JDS massacred Carwins face, but no ko. Either Mitrione is underrated in power or JDS is overrated in power. Since BB fights more often I'd like for him to win.

No disrespect to Carwin but he needs an easier fight back after 5 years than this guy
Look at Lesnar Hunt!! ignoreing the cheating lol. But I think Carwin would out wrestle him the man has 0 takedown defense but luckily for him has crazy KO power. If the dude had a wrestling backround he would be the champ

Carwin gets re-retired if he fights Lewis

This is the REAL Black Beast...

SoulfulNeedyHarvestmouse.gif
Beast in the cage gentlemen after. Doesn't celebrate destroying a man just feels bad. Kinda reminds me of Uriah Hall the dude cried after getting arguable one of the most vicious KOs of all time not because he won but because he hurt someone

Back