Shane Carwin is making a comeback

LoL. he won't admit he's wrong, because apparently he knows what Carwin cuts from, even better than Carwin himself.

In his defense after the Brock fight with all the cardio issues and what happned to him "almost died".

He reduced his size quite a bit he went down to 255-260 lbs.

Still a big ass boy with a large frame and "extra big bones" if you know what I mean. ;)

PS: He is and 6'1,25" (with the back issues he had maybe lower now 6'1) and Brock Lesnar is 6'2,5''

Usada Carwin will take the welterweight division by storm!!!

This won't begin or end well, depending on the match-up.

"I would usually be around 285-290 lbs. I put on some mass for Brock and it was a mistake.

I cut down from 298-300 lbs so about 35 pounds in a week

I made close to about 1.5 million that night

a million two bonus rest was sponsorship and purse. I usually averaged high six figures per fight in sponsors."

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/4dzpq8/shocked_rothwell_did_not_call/
I'll tell you like I told your BFF. Shane Carwin was 6Ft 1 with thick shoes and never weighed 300 lbs come fight night like Brock. Idgaf what your interview said, and the evidence supports my claim considering he was 250 by the time he retired. He was selling himself. You're being intentionally obtuse because your BFF needs your support.

I know plenty, and I know fighters lie. He never cut from that. I have eyeballs and saw the physical differences between him and Brock. Fighters lie about shit, just like your boy Jones, or haven't you noticed? I know plenty about it, which is why I said he never cut, not that he never claimed he cut from it. Just like he was never 6 foot fucking 5. I thought you were smarter than this, Boosie. Enjoy spewing your caca all over the thread. I hope Carwin throat punches you in your sleep.

lol

your reasoning is now that the fighter himself is lying?

You literally know more about Shane Carwin than Shane Carwin does... that's what you're saying.

And its retarded.

This won't end well for him his choice though.

lol

your reasoning is now that the fighter himself is lying?

You literally know more about Shane Carwin than Shane Carwin does... that's what you're saying.

And its retarded.
Because no fighter ever lied about anything ever.

It's honestly like 99% of you have never learned a thing in all your years watching MMA.

Fuck off Shane. I had respect for you up till the point you popped for PEDs. Go fight Fedor in some shady ass Japanese fight club.

Who ever wrote that should be fired
quite frankly:
v9xOOGs.gif

why is it bad?

I'll tell you like I told your BFF. Shane Carwin was 6Ft 1 with thick shoes and never weighed 300 lbs come fight night like Brock. Idgaf what your interview said, and the evidence supports my claim considering he was 250 by the time he retired. He was selling himself. You're being intentionally obtuse because your BFF needs your support.

My BFF ? what.. just a dude with better info then yourself don't get upset here.

Yea Shane is 6'1 with no shoes on... with them he was same level as guys 1.5 inches bigger then him.

He said it himself while retired doing questions on reddit I gave you the link so you can see it yourself where he said his stats.. heck just look at the fight vs Lesnar.. the man was around 295 lbs.. he looked big maybe even bigger then Lesnar in that fight he seemed a bit lower then usual.

I agree we saw him smaller after 255-260 after.. but he used to cut to make that limit before his last fight.

Because no fighter ever lied about anything ever.

It's honestly like 99% of you have never learned a thing in all your years watching MMA.

So he lies about his weight cut but has no problem telling the world that he was a steroid user.

Interesting way to be candid

So is this like the new thing....... PEOPLE LIE SO EVERY MMA FIGHTER IS A LIAR.

Give him Bigfoot then struve then arvloski then a title shot fucking heavyweights

With Shane's skillset, his age isn't really something that concerns me, half the HWs on the roster are within 2-3 years of 40. He was never based on speed or reflexes, just stupid knockout power and strength. Maybe 5 years has been good on his back, maybe he's had the surgeries and is better now.

I am concerned with the USADA factor in all of this, but who knows, maybe the time off has allowed him to deal with that too. I really am not qualified to say, but aren't there ways to jumpstart your endocrine system and start producing testosterone naturally again? If he's been at it for 5 years, I'm sure he's made same recovery in that sense.

All in all, really stoked to hear this, hope he does make a comeback. I think a lot guys in the division could be in trouble, some might even be top 5-10 guys....

Back