News Shamil Musaev meets Michal Pietrzak Flag of Poland at KSW 64!!

Looks like the move to WW is permanent. <mma4>

Why doesnt Mateusz Rebeçki fight at KSW? He is one of the best Polish fighters out there. He could actually already make the jump to the big leagues, IMO.

Why doesnt Mateusz Rebeçki fight at KSW? He is one of the best Polish fighters out there. He could actually already make the jump to the big leagues, IMO.

I assume he's waiting for the UFC. Going to KSW usually means you're there a while and they don't let you out of a contract to go to the UFC usually. Same thing with Skibinski I think.

Oh and for anyone interested, Daniel Rutkowski signed with the KSW and is gonna appear on this card. So that's one FEN champ signing with the KSW, wonder if Mateusz Rębecki is next if the UFC keeps dragging their feet. Polish have a easier visa to America now so not the same situation as with Russians.

Rębecki is fighting Aigun Akhmedov on the next FEN card btw

Oh and for anyone interested, Daniel Rutkowski signed with the KSW and is gonna appear on this card. So that's one FEN champ signing with the KSW, wonder if Mateusz Rębecki is next if the UFC keeps dragging their feet. Polish have a easier visa to America now so not the same situation as with Russians.

Rębecki is fighting Aigun Akhmedov on the next FEN card btw
I havent seen Aigun Akhmedov but his record is pretty impressive, seems like a tough test for Rebecki.

Back