Shame we never saw Jones vs Overeem

Ya he doesn't look fat n im not sure what you are even arguing at this point

Jon doesn't care what Sherdoggers think of him.

My points pretty clear, you were talking as if Fedor was a lean 240lbs, I'm saying this wasn't the case at all and were he lean he'd probably be more in the 220's somewhere in Pride and maybe even less than that afterwards.

Who would you consider a small HW then? I'm saying 235-240 is a small HW. How many HW are smaller? If they are smaller than that they cut to LHW. I know short does not equal small. You seem to ignore a lot of my points and get pissed off.

I'm not bashing Jones. Are you his manager or his personal friend or something? I CLEARLY stated that he doesn't have to move up and that's OK but that I WISH he would move up b/c the fights at HW are much more intriguing for our viewing pleasure. But he doesn't owe us anything and can do what he wants. Now you are pissed at me??

I never called him a pussy either. You might have me confused with someone else.

I simply want a straight answer to a "small" HWs. Bones would be 240 at HW easily IMO. As I stated, he's like 235 when not dieting anyway. Small HWs tend to do quite well b/c of their speed advantage.

Mike Tyson fought at around 210 lbs

Overeem would have and still would likely wreck him at any point

One or two leg kicks from Reem would literally cripple Jon's skinny legs and Jon isnt going to be able to bully UBEREEM up to the cage to wear him down

You really believe a quitter like Overeem would break Jon Jones will with kicks?

GTFOH

They are buddies.

Overeem actually injured Jon Jones in sparring when they trained at Winkeljon. And he felt awful. Jones had to cancel his fight he got so messed up. I think it was the reason the first DC fight was pushed back. Apparently they were just warming up to and Reem fell on his knee and injured it.

"And I felt terrible man, because I was looking forward to that fight. Of course obviously [Jones]’s had a great career, he’s a great athlete, but I also like him as a friend. So, you never want to do that to your buddies that are your teammates, because you feel terrible." - Overeem

From mma fighting article back in the day. https://www.mmafighting.com/2014/9/...em-on-injuring-jon-jones-in-sparring-mma-news

Plus no one in their right mind would actually want to fight Overeem. There is a reason virtually no one calls him out. You may win, But chances are hes gonna hurt you bad. Dude is a monster. Jon is not that stupid.
Nice try but Jon Jones leg bent the wrong way because overeem fell on top of him. I.e. Freak accident. It’s not like Overeem peace’s him up so bad he went to the hospital. That’s how’s you’re trying to make it seem. He got surgery on his knee and was just fine.

Last edited:
You really believe a quitter like Overeem would break Jon Jones will with kicks?

GTFOH
Did I say break Jons will? Did I mention that at any point? No? You sure? *re reads my own post* Yep certainly didnt say a single fucking thing about wills.

Jon Jones is a human. Jon Jones is a human with very thin legs. Overeem is a human. Overeem is a human with very large kicks that he is able to kick with very, very hard.

He would cripple Jon, unless Jon is able to take Overeem down(lol) or push him against the fence(lol)

good luck.

While sparring at Greg Jackson’s gym in Albuquerque with current light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, "Bones" tore the meniscus in his knee and suffered a high ankle sprain when Overeem landed on him awkwardly. This all put the hotly anticipated title bout between Jones and Daniel Cormier -- slated to take place at UFC 178 on Sept. 27 -- on the backburner until UFC 181 in January.

the one time they trained together Jon went away injured. funny, that.

PS Overeem isn't a quitter. Thats dumb. Hes just chinny when fighting guys that hit way, way, way harder than Jon Jones. Jon is not a 1 hit quit kinda guy. He breaks guys down methodically.

My points pretty clear, you were talking as if Fedor was a lean 240lbs, I'm saying this wasn't the case at all and were he lean he'd probably be more in the 220's somewhere in Pride and maybe even less than that afterwards.

sure bro, Mirko could also make LHW according to you guys when he himself has stated he'd have to cut off a leg to do so.

Small HWs bro.

Pico gram vs Horsemeat.

Interesting...

Did I say break Jons will? Did I mention that at any point? No? You sure? *re reads my own post* Yep certainly didnt say a single fucking thing about wills.

Jon Jones is a human. Jon Jones is a human with very thin legs. Overeem is a human. Overeem is a human with very large kicks that he is able to kick with very, very hard.

He would cripple Jon, unless Jon is able to take Overeem down(lol) or push him against the fence(lol)

good luck.

the one time they trained together Jon went away injured. funny, that.

PS Overeem isn't a quitter. Thats dumb. Hes just chinny when fighting guys that hit way, way, way harder than Jon Jones. Jon is not a 1 hit quit kinda guy. He breaks guys down methodically.

When has Overeem won fights with low kicks? His bread was the clinch/knees. And only a nutthugger would say he has heart.

It would be a good fight but Jones would have his way

When has Overeem won fights with low kicks? His bread was the clinch/knees. And only a nutthugger would say he has heart.

It would be a good fight but Jones would have his way
So your belief is Jon is going to bully Overeem in the clinch? Is that right?

Hilarious how confident you guys are when JON HIMSELF says he will only move up to HW for "the right matchup because those guys are too big"

Please tell me Jon would dominate Overeem in the clinch so I can fucking rofl

Should still happen.

HW is the only thing left for Boner.

get a room u2
1iavu0.jpg

Jones will wait until his mid 30's until fighting heavyweights and call out a few vets when they're mid 40's.

sure bro, Mirko could also make LHW according to you guys when he himself has stated he'd have to cut off a leg to do so.

Small HWs bro.

Mirko was 225bs vs Wanderlei the second time, I think that's certainly in the range were LHW would be possible but Mirko as far as I'm aware never had any history of cutting weight.

Either way its obviously on the smaller size for HW however much you try and avoid admitting it.

Please tell me Jon would dominate Overeem in the clinch so I can fucking rofl

Overeem is old and past it , Jones is at his peak, stop being delusional. Overeem had one round in him, he won´t KO Jon Jones in one round. After that Jones will control him anywhere, if Daniel Cormier can´t out clinch Jones Overeem will not dominate him. You do realize how good Cormier is in the clinch right?

Back