shaking the rust how long?

Steve3730

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So since late April I been out almost completely. Broken rib April to late May,Mid June to late July messed up back and lately been working long hours and just going when I can.

Yesterday, I just felt horrible in class. Getting my ass kicked by everyone. even when going to my strengths I still had trouble with everyone.Needless to say I left tired and frustrated.

So what is the expected time to get back to where I was? couple weeks? a month?

* I'm a sucky white belt so "where I was" Just means going from really sucks to sucks

Depends on how much you'll train , i guess around 3 trainings or something.
When you also do some cardio , watch a vid and stretch some at home , it should be good pretty soon.

Ususally when I start coming back from a layoff, I gas hard and wind up puking at the end of a session. That last 2-3 times, I press through it and then I'm back in the swing of things toward the end of the first week.

It all depends on you.

Probably start to get your cardio back pretty quick, then you'll feel better.

Getting your cardio back should only take about two weeks if you train 3-4 days a week

I was out 10 months... took me about 1 month to get back in shape. but i was practicing nearly 16 hours/week and running/lifting...

Well I never stopped physical activity. I still biked played softball and have an extremely physical job. So I expect cardio to come quick. It is the movements on the mat that I'm worried about coming back

Back