Sh!tty consoles you liked............

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Was doing some Youtubin' and was kinda surprised that the SegaCD was getting shat all over. I loved it as a kid Lethal Enforcers(I had the blue and pink guns) Sewer Shark, SILPHEED (Top 5 game for me), NHL 94, Echo the Dolphin, etc.....I could go on. I have nothing but great memories of my Sega CD.

I also liked Virtual Boy.Teleroboxer and Tennis were pretty cool. It gave all my friends a headache so I got to play more.

I too liked both the sega cd and 32x. I think the Doom 32x was my first Doom before hopping on the pc train.

The Sega Cd had gems that you mentioned plus Batman, Rise of the Dragon, and even tho i enjoyed sewer shark and possibly even ground zero texas, they were shit. Rebal Alliance was another shit game with awful controls. I mastered them anyway.

Loved Lynx, Tg 16, but i dont think theyre shitty.

FUCK ALL Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WASN'T SHITTY IT WAS AMAZING YOU'RE ALL JUST BLIND SHEEP <2><2><2>

3do2.jpg

3qUpV.jpg

shock_wave_2__beyond_the_gate.jpg

wc3trailer1.jpg

starcon2-4.png

89668-Space_Hulk_-_Vengeance_of_the_Blood_Angels_(1995)(Electronic_Arts)(Eu)[!][CDD7065]-3.png

Last edited:
The Atari Lynx was a good handheld. It was an ugly, bulky monstrosity, without many games, but the technology was way ahead of the competition. I also thought it was kind of neat that they even accommodated left handed players. I've never seen it since, where a controller was reversible for left handed people to play more comfortably, except for maybe the Wii.

Also the Sega Nomad had a tiny ass screen and absolutely no battery life

But it was a Nintendo Switch before the Nintendo Switch was seed in Iwata's ballsack

s-l1600.jpg

Also the Sega Nomad had a tiny ass screen and absolutely no battery life

But it was a Nintendo Switch before the Nintendo Switch was seed in Iwata's ballsack

s-l1600.jpg

I believe the "Super Game Boy" was before that.

32x was by far the worst offender for me but I genuinely enjoyed Doom, Star Wars Arcade, Knuckles Chaotix, Primal Rage etc.

You can't mention Sega CD without SNATCHER.

I also enjoyed Eternal Champions: Challenge from the Darkside, Lunar, Popful Mail, and more. Eternal Champions was more gory than Mortal Kombat at the time.

You can't mention Sega CD without SNATCHER.

I also enjoyed Eternal Champions: Challenge from the Darkside, Lunar, Popful Mail, and more. Eternal Champions was more gory than Mortal Kombat at the time.

In some alternate universe, developers took advantage of the Sega CD's power and created a healthy library of great games, instead of FMV point and click nonsense.

No Jaguar mentions, and rightfully so

i didn't know anyone with a sega saturn, but i killed a lot of time playing panzer dragoon at toys r us.

The Dreamcast? Don’t know if it was particularly awful, but we used to clown kids with their bum ass Dreamcast while us higher lifeforms had a PS2.

Back