Television SExy new host for the Tonight show, Lilly. You think she funny or not?

as a white male i was too scared to watch her, it was my fear that brown women might get jobs that white men should have... good thing she's gone (she's gone right?) cause they almost took over!

also this bimbo deserves no more attention, she's insufferable and was a useful idiot to try to rally the troops and get the insane bullet points into the minds of the wanna-be victims and the quasi-virtuous...

Her humor, from what I got, was being racist against white people. She bombed at that NBA roast, hard. She makes Jimmy Fallon look like George Carlin. She's the shits

Fucking lol

Allegations of cultural appropriation[edit]
Singh has also been accused of cultural appropriation of African-American culture, from such publications as The Huffington Post, Bitch, Wear Your Voice, and Vice.[57][58][59][60] Anna Silman of The Cut spoke of Singh herself been accused of appropriating both black and Indo-Caribbean culture on her channel because of her tendency to don a "blaccent", whilst making rap videos sporting chains and cornrows.[61] Tayo Bero of Teen Vogue wrote a piece in which she compared Singh to Awkwafina, who has also been criticised for appropriating black culture,[62][63] and noted that "[Singh] falls into a category of non-Black people of color in entertainment who have built massive followings often by mimicking Black culture and leaning heavily into Black stereotypes."[62] Hannah Miao of The Chronicle expressed similar sentiments, in which she spoke of - in an attempt to fill a void within Asian American culture - certain groups treating blackness as an identity that is theirs to take, monetize or otherwise discard, in which she lists Singh, Eddie Huang and Bretman Rock.[64] Muqing M Zhang of ColorLines listed Singh as being among those Asian Americans that are "building their fame and wealth by exploiting Black American culture."[65]

Rachna Raj Kaur of Now spoke of her criticism towards Singh's appropriation of Black culture, and whilst pointing out how Singh adopts braids, hip-hop slang and Caribbean accents,[66] in which she stated "The way she moves her body, gestures with her hands, enunciates her words and uses slang blends aesthetics familiar to many Torontonians. Some may pass this off as the influence of growing up around many cultures in the GTA, but to me she is very clearly appropriating the cultures of Black people while excluding Black people and their histories from the picture."[66] Radheyan Simonpillai of Now added to Raj Kaur's comments, by stating that "[...] unlike Black people, Singh can ditch such specific markers of race and sociology whenever it's convenient – say, for a magazine cover (or perhaps for her new TV show)."[67] Singh has responded to the criticism, by stating her mannerisms are due to her upbringing, adding "all my friends from Scarborough act exactly like me.”[68]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilly_Singh#Allegations_of_cultural_appropriation
This shit has so jumped the shark that the idiots are eating their own at this point
lol they went after awkwafina too,sort of explains awkwafinas change in image she was funnier in her old shtick though.

Tried a couple minutes

Not good. Talks about being brown and bisexual and woman right off the top and wasn't funny about it at all. Delivery seems forced and unnatural.

I'm sure she'll do great.

lol they went after awkwafina too,sort of explains awkwafinas change in image she was funnier in her old shtick though.
Awkwafina needs that schtick. Like the Lil' Tay kid a couple years ago. Once the novelty wears off or in her case gets canceled(lol)...well...

Can't say that I do find her funny. Maybe if she tried some actual jokes instead of antipathy towards straight white males in the poorly executed form of a comedy act.

Maybe doing the shrimp technique?
Take the head off and eat the rest?
Or go full Scary movie
2EF9AD79-E841-4A3B-ADFC-D56778AB2C47.gif

Is that the show with pre-writen 'jokes' the 'comedians' read of an auto-cue?

And then some douchebag keeps up a sign that people have to laugh and clap?

All with political propaganda stuffed in between?

Yeah, real murican comedy at its best.
View attachment 659469 View attachment 659469
I kinda miss ole Koscheck.
He was a great painter and solid MMA fighter.

I would never be up to watch that anyway. People are acting like she is a prime time choice. This is at a time that never had viewers. She is not funny, and yes it was a SJW pick.....but it’s bit them in the ass...90% SJW critics rating, 18% audience rating lmao.

I would never be up to watch that anyway. People are acting like she is a prime time choice. This is at a time that never had viewers. She is not funny, and yes it was a SJW pick.....but it’s bit them in the ass...90% SJW critics rating, 18% audience rating lmao.
I never used to watch Craig Ferguson on the air but I always watched the next day. He was the last great network late night tv host imo.

I don't think Crowder is any good, but he's right, this chick is terrible. She's not funny and she made a whole video over that one comment from a random? Lmao.
If he's right about her, he can be right about other things.

What exactly don't you like about him? I don't cling on to his every word, but the dude makes great points on a wide array of topics.

I can't wait til there's token white guys in Hollywood. Won't be long.
The TOP actors in Hollyweird are ALL white. It's like these YouTube overnight "sensations" forget about that!

Television is irrelevant with the net being so entertaining.

Anything that seems to bother white people is good as a whole though.
Wow. Imagine switching "white" with any other color of people. Imagine the reaction.

I can't believe it's cool all of a sudden to be racist, disrespectful, etc. towards whites.

If he's right about her, he can be right about other things.

What exactly don't you like about him? I don't cling on to his every word, but the dude makes great points on a wide array of topics.

I just don't find him funny. Even in this video, he wasn't funny at all, he was just right that this chick is terrible. And that video was my first exposure to her.

I just don't find him funny. Even in this video, he wasn't funny at all, he was just right that this chick is terrible. And that video was my first exposure to her.
I don't think he's a comedian. He's a humorous political commentator at best. I like the dude because he isn't afraid to physically confront extreme lefties. He looks like he could hold his own if it came down to blows.

Wow. Imagine switching "white" with any other color of people. Imagine the reaction.

I can't believe it's cool all of a sudden to be racist, disrespectful, etc. towards whites.
It’s always been cool but finally we don’t get lynched for it.

Back