SEXIEST MMA FEMALE FIGHTERS top 5

Waterson doesn't look anywhere near that good anymore. That's an old picture.

Felice Herrig is nasty lol so you might be on crack lol and it says sexiest penne, tecia and herrig are gross in the face !

Perhaps, but relative to Ronda's face they'd easily hold their own on the cover of any Low Rider magazine over the past 20 years. Set the bar high, lol.

And personally, I think Herrig, Penne and Tecia have lovely faces considering they get punched in the face for a living. If they hadn't taken damage over their careers, I think they'd be well above average.

Last edited:
sexy-asian-michelle-waterson-thai-mma-fighter-girls-11.jpg

tumblr_m0qb6vNioj1qmrksoo1_500.jpg

rose-namajunas.jpg

1297592921069_ORIGINAL.jpg

Miesha-Cupcake-Tates-Modeling-Pictures-13.jpg

rachel_wray_rachel_wray_southern_stunner_fight_magazine_archives_qWB4F3mB.sized.jpg

My top 5 is a top 6 because they are hot

I like it!

Isn't this invalid if it doesn't have all those real nice foreign WMMA beauties? I know that thread posted ring girls too, but I know I remember around 5 women that were Mixed Martial Artists, and they could've taken up modeling easy- especially once you consider that loads of women could, due to Photoshop magic.

Whoever put Ronda on this list above Randa, and at the exclusion of Grasso, Penne, Tecia, Herrig, Van Zant, Rose, Zingano, Chambers or JJ is not only blind, but also on crack.

I don't have Ronda in my top 5(+1) and i will probably will not have her on my top 10 neither

But Ronda > Jacare with a wig

Namajunes, Tate, Waterson, Gadelha, Moroz, McMann, Reneau, Markos, Zingano

I don't have Ronda in my top 5(+1) and i will probably will not have her on my top 10 neither

But Ronda > Jacare with a wig

Agreed. She's also sexier than Roy Nelson, Giant Silva and either Mr. or Mrs. Cyborg.

1) Rose Namajunas and it pisses me off that no one ever agrees

pat barry is a lucky guy rose is only going to get better looking

Kerry Vera >>>> everyone else.

Back