Sex Robot Brothels - Weird double standard? A cure for incels?

Heard of this and thought it was an old wive's tale. What's the job position called? Cum Catcher???
haha. I don't know that they would even advertise the position. This company Semex, in my hometown was known to do it but no one ever admitted having that particular job who worked there. I am guessing that if you were a top performer earning big bonuses you would want to keep that quiet as well.

When I use the term child I mean pre-puberty so like... 11-12 and under. Once a kid becomes a teenager the waters get way muddier to me.
You appealed to age of consent laws which cover children up to 17 and at the minimum 15 for most places.Dolls that look like legit children, like between 5-10 is my concern more.

Either way, what difference does that make? Its still not a real child. If I have some cardboard cut out of a child and I punch a hole in the crotch and stick my dick in it should I get arrested? What is the point of that? Its moral policing. I'm not necessarily against that but if you walk down that road it'll likely lead somewhere you're not comfortable with.

Last edited:
Back