Sex Robot Brothels - Weird double standard? A cure for incels?

The only way I would fuck a robot is if they let me install the vagina myself

Imagine being knee-deep in one of these robot whores and her head falls off!!!

Do you keep going???

It has been normal before - and what's more, in some of the most enlightened civilizations in history, at large. Whether I think it's right or not, the idea that, as society becomes more permissive and starts to interpret Enlightenment values more loosely, it couldn't become normal again, is wishful thinking.

The sanctity of children, the way we perceive it now, is a relatively recent historical development. There are a lot of factors involved in how it came to be but a large part of it is based on the primacy of reason, an Enlightenment staple, and that humans are divine insofar as they are able to reason. Children are perceived as not able to reason properly yet, but have the potential to do so in the future, so they are viewed in a sort of special light - divine potential that has not been actualized. What you'll note is that this idea stems from notion of A) reason is a sacred faculty, that which is truly special about humans, and B) reason is Divine - sacred in a way that is above other considerations. Consider then what happens to this model if you strip the idea of the divine away, and then strip away the primacy of reason? The human is a base, but clever, animal.

Now, what do we see in our society today? Privileging of other modes of knowing, privileging of personal experience (IE - feelings rather than an objective, reasonable space), an increasing focus on gratification of drives rather than a focus on wills backed by reason... Enlightenment values are being stripped away - and with them, the foundation of the structure in which humans are treated as sacred. The elements that made the human being sacred are being eroded ever faster and a Dionysian turn is taking place in society, but you think that somehow we'll draw a line around children? I'd say that's wishful thinking. Remember this little fellow?

Prideboy2.png

The little boy twerking in front of a crowd to their enthusiastic applause? Here's an article attacking people who were troubled by it:

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/06/15/watch-little-boy-twerks-at-pride-parade-and-upsets-homophobes/

You really think that, in an age where the character of the sacred it stripped from our moral landscape, you can still effectively cordon of one area and say "Here is something that is absolutely inviolable." Sorry, that may work when humans are divine and sacred, but when we're just clever animals, the reasoned structures that support such sanctification simply don't hold up under scrutiny. History doesn't support your contention, and I don't think the future will either. I'd prefer it were not the case, but I'm afraid this is what is coming down the pipeline - and it is coming fast...

I'm all for being selective in how technology is consumed due to social consequences, but this is the same "slippery slope" argument that's always trotted out when there's a lack of any substantial inherent argument.
Literally every change in sexual norms has been objected to as a "slippery slope". Typically on the grounds of it leading to the incest, pedophilia and/or beastiality.
Unless you can make a direct argument (ie no fault divorce leading to the break down of the family unit), I think the arguments are worthless.

I honestly think that legal prostitution would solve a lot of issues.

I'd hate to be the robot maintenance person or "cleaner"...
Back in the early 90's there was a XXX video store on Yonge St that had "viewing" booths on the 2nd floor. A buddy of mine worked the afternoon shift there, he had to mop up every night. Needless to say he didn't work there long.

i would sell my body for sex if it was legal. this 220 pound boy needs to get through college

Back in the early 90's there was a XXX video store on Yonge St that had "viewing" booths on the 2nd floor. A buddy of mine worked the afternoon shift there, he had to mop up every night. Needless to say he didn't work there long.

I think public health concerns and sheer repulsiveness are ample reasons not to pursue this idea.
Not sure the market's really there, although I imagine private sales of advanced sex robots is inevitable.

Somebody should do a study on how much more likely you are to have yellow cards on sherdog if you are incel. I bet there is a strong correlation there.

Immigrants will do the work for half of that. It’s just mopping and there are worse jobs out there... way worse...
Than jizz mop? Name 3.

Than jizz mop? Name 3.

Jizz mopper in Toronto instead of a hooker in a 3rd world country like India. Or a hard laborer in Mexico that works all fuckin day for low wage.. that’s 2 you really need a 3rd? mopping is hardly a labor intensive job. Have you ever cleaned a filthy ass toilet in an old Chinese restaurant after a long day of work? That’s probably way more disgusting than mopping a small pile of jizz every 20 or 30 mins. Jizz mopper is funny as fuck to joke about but it doesn’t rank really high on the level of disgust when it comes to jobs. There are people that have to go into our sewers and unclog or fix shit so that’s probably way worse to me IMO although the pay is way better for sure.

Last edited:
The anti prostitution argument is all sex workers are victims.

A machine can't be a victim.

Sounds gross to me but if you want to do it I don't see a legal argument against it as long as it's out of sight.

Back