Seven fighters fought for the title coming off a loss in 2020. All seven lost.

Yea let's blame ts for something that is decided by the ufc. Intelligent reasoning and great finger-pointing!
I complimented TS. What's crawling in your drawers? Did you misread my post? Are you so defensive from being on sherdog all night that you're now seeing insults where there clearly aren't any?

Take a break, son. For your own emotional security.

I complimented TS. What's crawling in your drawers? Did you misread my post? Are you so defensive from being on sherdog all night that you're now seeing insults where there clearly aren't any?

Take a break, son. For your own emotional security.
What a great compliment you gave him! Lol ok Mr. pseudo psycho analyst, continue, please tell me how I feel from behind your screen. Lol

That’s an awesome find and interesting stat imo good shit

I also think they need to end instant rematches. Unless it's a REALLY REALLY compelling reason, like a Silva-Weidman 2, I would way rather see a fresh matchup

Cruz vs Henry should the only fight that should instant rematch, Herb Dean fucked up that fight

What??? Lol. Cruz had nothing for Henry. Henry has better hands, better kicks, better wrestling no fuckin way Cruz has a chance of beating Henry. Cruz should fight marlon moraes.

The only times an instant rematch should be granted is when a long-reigning champion with 4+ defenses loses, the fight ends due to freak accident/injury, or if the fight ends in a draw. All other circumstances should require AT LEAST one top 5 win before the loser gets another title shot, in most cases it should be two or three.

It should also be a requirement that when challenging for a title, they must be on a win streak, unless they are a late replacement for the original and qualified challenger.

Enough with the bullshit!

I am almost entirely against instant rematches unless there is controversy or the champion was a long standing dominant one along the lines of Jones, Silva, or GSP.

Holloway and Cormier made sense. Putting Reyes in for a title after a loss weakened that bout for me. The same applies to all of em I guess, excluding Holloway and Cormier.

I agree with what many have already said
It shouldn't be an automatic rematch. It should have to be a close, exciting match. Getting KO'd without being a threat or losing by UD then they should go back in line, not right to the front

Back