News Seungwoo “Sting” Choi challenges Cub Swanson

So did mine!

@CasualBot I've never heard that and didn't know Sting went all emo Johnny Walker, he looks like a right dick and that song is shite!

Destroyed my brain when that music video aired in '96

Police had a few jams, Stew Copeland was tight,
but there was no coming back from this one.
That video is the most bizarre thing to be taken seriously.

Destroyed my brain when that music video aired in '96

Police had a few jams, Stew Copeland was tight,
but there was no coming back from this one.
That video is the most bizarre thing to be taken seriously.
I'll bet it did, it's nearly as bad as the video for Dancing In The Street by Jagger and Bowie, if you've not watched it for a while it's worth revisiting to melt your brain on how cheesily shite it is.

Police were good man. Outlandos d'amour is probably the best, Next to you, Roxanne, So Lonely, can't stand losing you, all belters off that album. And yeah Stewart Copeland is a fine fine drummer, my old man was/is a professional drummer and rates Copeland very highly. Random fact, did you know he did the theme tune for The Equalizer with Edward Woodward? I only found that out recently, blew my mind.

I wonder how Cub takes this stuff when all these youngsters want to use him as their next step up

dude obviously relishes the roll I guess since he's still here and must know he has no chance at the belt

Sting HAS to be one of the hardest punchers in the division right now

I totally remember Ping and Dom were saying how SWC's punches 'sounded different' when they landed and the dude he throttled last fight was not known to go down easily

Doo-Ho Choi and Seung Woo Choi are South Korean, and always have been, you ignorant fuck.

His racist ass knew dam well they are south korean, dude was trying to be funny but look like an idiot instead.

Doo-Ho Choi and Seung Woo Choi are South Korean, and always have been, you ignorant fuck.
tenor.gif

Not a lot of Koreans are updated with the UFC's roster, the recent up and comers, and latest breakout stars. And I heard they only broadcast UFC on TV whenever Koreans are fighting. That's why there's instances of them being unfamiliar with some fighters like when KZ didn't knew who Ige was earlier this year.

Cub has always been a household name for a long time as one of the most exciting FW's. They knew him mostly as the guy who can put up a war and his fight with Superboy seem to be very unforgettable for them. I think it's mainly the reason why. And it's more of having a chance to fight a 'legend/star' with a recognizable name than having revenge (for Doo Ho) though. It was in the past and so many years ago. This is a totally new different chapter.

Back