Seung Woo Choi KO Julian Erosa GIFS

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
BackCandidConch-size_restricted.gif
HarmfulWeepyAruanas-size_restricted.gif
EnergeticGenerousCats-size_restricted.gif

This young prospect is going to places. He's technical, fast and engages to land the kill shots. He's also tall and has reach. Plus he's learning English for the fans...

He had a rough start to the UFC but is on a 3 fight win streak now. Hoping those early losses were crucial learning lessons and that he has worked a lot especially on his grappling. Has good potential for sure and cool and smart of him learning English as well.

Kid looked like one of these K-pop dudes , straightening his hair post fight.
But his mittens were lethal..

Kids for real.

Been calling it for this kid

good job SWC

he's a serial killer

Kid looked like one of these K-pop dudes , straightening his hair post fight.
But his mittens were lethal..

Kids for real.

You prob don’t care, but I’mma talk about it anyways haha. Feel free to ignore, it’s just an interesting tidbit for people.

A lot of Kpop dudes are actually great athletes. Lot of them have a background in tae kwon do, break dancing, or tricking (cuz they are required to be a good dancer). Then weirdly enough many of em eventually pick up boxing or Brazilian jiu-jitsu.

You prob don’t care, but I’mma talk about it anyways haha. Feel free to ignore, it’s just an interesting tidbit for people.

A lot of Kpop dudes are actually great athletes. Lot of them have a background in tae kwon do, break dancing, or tricking (cuz they are required to be a good dancer). Then weirdly enough many of em eventually pick up boxing or Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
Who like Hong ten...Poppin hyun Joon, physix.
Always liked cico from spinkings myself..
[<cena1}

Who like Hong ten...Poppin hyun Joon, physix.
Always liked cico from spinkings myself..
[<cena1}

did we just become best friends? Haha jk. Mad respect to you good sir

did we just become best friends? Haha jk. Mad respect to you good sir
I'm actually pretty old, but I was bang in to breaking as a kid , skateboarding and BMX all that kinda shit.

The Korean kids who break now are friggin incredible, there is no doubt.
We have been to redbull BC one heats a few years back in London..

It's a great thing to watch..

I'm actually pretty old, but I was bang in to breaking as a kid , skateboarding and BMX all that kinda shit.

The Korean kids who break now are friggin incredible, there is no doubt.
We have been to redbull BC one heats a few years back in London..

It's a great thing to watch..

That’s dope. Used to dabble in break dancing too (could prob tell by my username haha). Never got quite flexible enough to go beyond a few windmills and flips. Was big into Red Bull BC One and Battle of the Year in late 2000s, early 2010s. The Gamblerz and Hong 10 were my shit. Also Taisuke from Japan too. Don’t follow the competition much now tho. Life after becoming and adult got in the way haha.

Julian Erosa was always that guy who was so close to being good yet so far away.

I dont understand it.

Back