Setting the record straight once and for all!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
People are asking me left and right and I want to set the record straight:

- shah Mohammad was very good to Americans and British. Tons of inexpensive oil + easy high paying jobs and being introduced to very good looking Persian women of high status for the British and Americans looking to settle down in Iran.

- shah with the help of cia and British intelligence humiliated and defeated then prime minister Dr. Mousadiq who favored the people and was the true man of morality.

- these two major points led to dissatisfaction with the pahlavi dynasty and a revolution took place and the result being that the Islamic party over threw the shah. Regrettably the current regime is in it for their own self interest.

The U.S. and British chose not to help stop the revolution due to the false assumption that they thought the ayatollahs were going to be easier to deal with but that turned out not to be the case at all. In fact the British and Americans lost all the perks and privilege they once had when shah Mohammad was running things. That's why shah was so bitter and refused cancer operation in u.s.

Finally how many times did I have to ask about this shit ts?

Last edited:
People are asking me left and right and I want to set the record straight:

- shah Mohammad was very good to Americans and British. Tons of inexpensive oil + easy high paying jobs and being introduced to very good looking Persian women of high status for the British and Americans looking to settle down in Iran.

- shah with the help of cia and British intelligence humiliated and defeated then prime minister Dr. Mousadiq who favored the people and was the true man of morality.

- these two major points led to dissatisfaction with the pahlavi dynasty and a revolution took place and the result being that the Islamic party over threw the shah. Regrettably the current regime is in it for their own self interest.

The U.S. and British chose not to help stop the revolution due to the false assumption that they thought the ayatollahs were going to be easier to deal with but that turned out not to be the case at all. In fact the British and Americans lost all the perks and privilege they once had when shah Mohammad was running things. That's why shah was so bitter and refused cancer operation in u.s.

What are they asking?

Most questions I am getting lately are:

Q:Shah Iran era was beautiful and liberal so why revolution?

A: shah Mohammad and his father reza were very anti Islam in terms of fashion and culture. They would force westernized outfits. The reverse version of ayatollahs. Different sides of the same coin.

Q: visitors say nothing but good things about shah run era of Iran why revolution?

A: shah loved the blonde blue eyed feature. Considered Caucasians more worthy of better treatment. Thus foreigners loved him because he loved them more than his own people which pissed people off to no end.

Maybe CIA agents believe in some higher power, (or led by a higher power to believe in nationalism or whatever drives them) because they (mostly) don't use drugs nor abuse alcohol and they're just trying to keep things copasetic and gainful for the fate of God and humanity, justifying their coups and other questionable foreign relations?

Huh? What about that?

Was expecting a coming out thread...

Very disappointed...

Still wouldn't be surprised if it turned into one.

Q: How many transgender women are thee?
Q: Do they marry or do they mostly remain single?
Q: Is there a stigma attached to marrying a transgender woman?
Q: Who pays for the surgeries?
Q: What is the cost of these surgeries?

What are they asking?
Pretty confident that literally no one is asking him about this Iranian dude from the 70's

If that's who he is even talking about. TBH Im not sure

Was expecting a coming out thread...

Very disappointed...

Still wouldn't be surprised if it turned into one.

There hasn’t been a coming out thread that compares with mine, before or since.

There hasn’t been a coming out thread that compares with mine, before or since.

You're that Fat Asian Fuk aren't you...

You looked like shit in those pics,

Was not impressed , even when drunk...

Step your game up, it's a new decade.

You're that Fat Asian Fuk aren't you...

You looked like shit in those pics,

Was not impressed , even when drunk...

Step your game up, it's a new decade.

<{1-11}>

If you are Iranian and have some hot female cousins or sisters with green or blue eyes send them my way, i have safe harbour and webcams.

Back