Setting the Record Straight on a few things.... READ IT!

why is that a bad comparision. Tanner is a pro fighter and they are pro fighters. And Tanner never pushed a ref

WTF??? What kind of MORON are u??? Tanner the Admin from Sherdogs... NOT THE FIGHTER!!!!

By the way i agree about Sapp. How can you submit that guy. No neck to choke huge arms to stop keylocks armbars and kimuras. Only a ankle will stop him

Originally posted by ShootoKing
I do not condone putting innocent pets in any submission moves. Get a girlfriend for that! :)

Here here, one of the few things having a woman is good for.

Already forgot the swedish phrase I taught you Shooto? hehe

Shooto, you must be well paid for posting here.;)

0.50$ per post at least?

Setting the Record Straight on more issues.....

21. Why the hell did Pride sign Sakuraba vs. Shannon Ritch? Sorry, but that was retarded.

22. Bruce Lee would NOT have ruled in MMA/NHB competition. U are watching too many Kung Fu movies.

23. WWF/WWE Wrestlers are not "Fighters", they are "Entertainers." Kurt Angle may be the only one who would do ok in NHB.... maybe!!! Goldberg? Give me a break!

24. Mike Tyson would get bitched in NHB..... and u guys know that!

25. Why isnt Javier Vasquez in the UFC or Pride??? This bothers me.... he is one of best fighters right now. Talk about respect. :rolleyes:

26. BJ would still beat him! ;)

27. Why has Sherdog (Jeff) been such a post whore of late???

28. Tank Abott vs. John Matua was brutal. Tank vs Nelmark was ever MORE brutal. DAMN!!!!!!!!

29. No one Armbars anyone in a streetfight..... dont even think about it.

30. Billy Blanks and Chuck Norris should stick to their current professions. Thank u.

31. Why was that guy wearing a boxing glove when he fought in the early UFCs?? That was stupid.

32. Rumina Sato's flying armbar is the best submission move i have ever seen.

33. Who is the best looking fighter? What fighter has the best body? What fighter would u like to bang if u were gay? ALL :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: THREADS. Makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Tanner is a chode.

35. I repeat.... Sapp will beat Mino.

36. Royce Gracie vs. Shamrock II made me sick to my stomach. I mean... wtf were they doing????

37. "Sak has no Aura" What does that mean Rickson? How come u dont fight him?

38. Stephen Quadros and Bas Rutten are an awesome team. No one else comes close...... yeah Eddie Bravo/Don Wilson.... im talking to u guys.

39. Hawaii is the best state in the United States. Dont be jealous. :cool:

40. The UG sucks. Sherdogs rule!

Ok guys.... there ya go. Bring it on....

Originally posted by Ezekiel Artist
why is that a bad comparision. Tanner is a pro fighter and they are pro fighters. And Tanner never pushed a ref

I see you're trying to get your point across... but whatever, no matter what, you shouldn't disrespect a fighter like that by calling him vulgar names. Just state that he's disrespectful or something...

And...yes hopefully you won't get confused with the Tanners again.

I guess you were just unlucky bro. I doubt you'll ever get banned though...

On number 23, Goldberg is one of the few who may be able to make the switch. I'll be damned if I can remember where I read it, but he was involved in MA before WCW, and giving some time could easily make the transition to a B level pro fighter. As for the rest of the WWE crew, yeah, you're right.

On number 27, he wants a fuckin AV, that's why...hahaha

On number 31, crack. Nothing more needs to be said.

On number 37, he's too old.

On number 40, ummm, UG? What's that? ;)

I have some questions for SHOOTO KING:

1) What does it mean when someone on this post gets a "yellow card?"

2) When you said "UG" sucks and "Sherdogs" rule, what the hell did that mean? What is "UG?"

3) WHAT THE FUCK IS SPAMMING?

Please Respond.

Shooto, how the hell did you get over 9000 posts in 9 months??? And yes, your Sapp will go down in exactly 6 days, BWAHAHAHA!!!

Originally posted by Bjj4life
I have some questions for SHOOTO KING:

1) What does it mean when someone on this post gets a "yellow card?"

2) When you said "UG" sucks and "Sherdogs" rule, what the hell did that mean? What is "UG?"

3) WHAT THE FUCK IS SPAMMING?

Please Respond.
Answers to your questions....
1. He fucked up somehow. And yellow cards stay with him through all posts not this one.

2. U dont know what the UG is? Better u not know....

3. Dont eat that shit.... nasty!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by YeLLo Ke
Shooto, how the hell did you get over 9000 posts in 9 months??? And yes, your Sapp will go down in exactly 6 days, BWAHAHAHA!!!
According to my profile... i make 36 posts per day. Thats nothing compared to some other guys. My post count looks high, but i was one of the first people to register when the new forum arrived.

Originally posted by ShootoKing

Answers to your questions....
1. He fucked up somehow. And yellow cards stay with him through all posts not this one.

2. U dont know what the UG is? Better u not know....

3. Dont eat that shit.... nasty!!!!!!!!!

1) Who gives out the yellow cards? What happens if he keeps "fucking up?"

2) "UG," is that for Underground?

3) What does it mean when someone is "spamming?"

Back