Seth Rogen:

I heard somewhere the Sensei Seagal taught Kyle how to shoot and even acted as his spotter.

True story.

I heard somewhere the Sensei Seagal taught Kyle how to shoot and even acted as his spotter.

True story.

Trust Hollywood to leave out important parts of history.

So all military that got paid for their services get the same rating or just the wars you personally didn't like.

I would make a distinction between America's pre and post-draft military actions. Though I also think you can make the same case-by-case moral argument for mob hitmen as you can for SEAL snipers.

In general though, killing someone you don't know on the orders of someone else, who claims the target is a "bad guy", is not a good plan for a man seeking to live an honorable life.

I would make a distinction between America's pre and post-draft military actions. Though I also think you can make the same case-by-case moral argument for mob hitmen as you can for SEAL snipers.

In general though, killing someone you don't know on the orders of someone else, who claims the target is a "bad guy", is not a good plan for a man seeking to live an honorable life.

It's a good thing others don't have the questionable judgement you have.

Even in a war that I was not in favor of I understand what must be done.

And we haven't talked about police snipers and a hostage situation.

Chris Kyle was takin out because he went rogue and started speaking against the system that brought him up.

Not the first time I've heard someone make the claim that his death was a hit.

But that YT video hardly comes close to being enough evidence to suggest such a thing.

It's an exaggerated comparison, from what I've heard the movie is as much about the after effects of the war as it is about celebrating the guy's killing ability. They market the moral ambiguity element heavily too.

Still though, the viewer reaction is almost indistinguishable. A big part of the audience for this movie is only taking away "that dude was a badass!" from the movie. So it has that propaganda component wrapped up in it, even if not from an artistic standpoint.

Rogan is Canadian and should stfu about it. No one cares what a fat ugly stoned not funny "comedian" has to think.

After Pineapple Express this guy has fallen off hard. The interview was a pos

Gotten to

He killed a lot of people that wanted to kill him and his buddies, evil has nothing to do with it.

But who had taken the trip over into whose country? How come with conservatives it's only American citizens who have the right and obligation to defend home and family when faced with invading agents of the American government?

Maybe him and his buddies shouldn't have gone over there in the first place.

If they hadn't you wouldn't be enjoying the freedom you are right now. Sharia law forbids Sherdog posting.

Rogen is not funny and Kyle is a dead liar, who cares?

Rogan is Canadian and should stfu about it. No one cares what a fat ugly stoned not funny "comedian" has to think.

After Pineapple Express this guy has fallen off hard. The interview was a pos

Someone is a_sshurt.

Invade a foreign country so you can kill people who haven't done anything against you all on the say so of people who hate you. That's the reality of joining the military.

Back