Seth Rogen:

You know its a true story right. Chris Kyle has the most sniper kills in US history. That's not really propaganda. Its fact.

Source, his book.

To my understanding its actually Carlos Hatchcock since an official kill count was removed by the time of Kyle.

If you scroll through the thread about Michael Moore voicing his sentiment towards the film and even in this thread. You stumble across a large majority of posters mocking Rogan or Moore, and making fun of them simply because they don't agree with the film. I mean hell, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if either Moore or Rogan have received death threats since making these comments on the film.

A lot of people in the United States are brainwashed by the government's portrayal of the military as being for noble and honorable causes. It's natural that some of them are going to be outraged at anti-war movies. In general, most award-winning or critically acclaimed movies cast a negative image on war though. The movie industry isn't encouraging war.

He was a brave man and an excellent soldier. But 160 kills don't even bring him close to GOAT level; Simon Haya still holds the Title.:cool:
Do you even reading comprehension bro?

He was a brave man and an excellent soldier. But 160 kills don't even bring him close to GOAT level; Simon Haya still holds the Title.:cool:

Very true. That's why its American history though.

Chris Kyle said a couple times in his book that he doesn't think he was the "best" sniper. Just in the right place at the right time a lot.

Thanks. If it's true what Jesse said about them 'deserving to lose a few guys' especially at a wake with family members there then in my opinion it's justified.

It's not. None of that story is true.

But I agree. Un-related to Kyle and Ventura, if someone were to say that, a punch would be fitting.

Kill strangers for money in a dark suit: Psychopath
Kill strangers for money in a cammo uniform: Hero

Kill strangers for money in a dark suit: Psychopath
Kill strangers for money in a cammo uniform: Hero

So all military that got paid for their services get the same rating or just the wars you personally didn't like.

He tweeted: "American Sniper kind of reminds me of the movie that's showing in the third act of Inglorious Basterds."

What is your reaction?

he is still pissed about giving up his butt cherry to bryan singer

commando is amazing
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Do you even reading comprehension bro?

Do you even geography, bro? I was pointing out that the deadliest sniper in American history still doesn't come close to the World Record which is held by a Finn.

Do you even geography, bro? I was pointing out that the deadliest sniper in American history still doesn't come close to the World Record which is held by a Finn.
He specifically said US and not world. Reading comprehension, get some.

May the reading comprehension be with you.

You know its a true story right. Chris Kyle has the most sniper kills in US history. That's not really propaganda. Its fact.

Yes, I know it's based on a true story, but that tagline just feels pretty gross to me. The movie may contextualize it a bit more, I don't know, but very superficially, I don't like that tagline. His story is being told because he killed a lot of people. His autobiography uses the same tagline. I'm not saying that the movie is worshiping him because he killed a lot of people, but his "success" as a soldier is definitely why the movie got made, and that feels a bit propaganda-ish to me.

Back