Seth MacFarlane's THE ORVILLE (Season 3 Coming to Hulu)

Intense episode and a weak ending. This episode was very similar to the first season episode where they land on the planet where everyone votes for each other and LaMarr gets all those down votes. I like the concept of being judged based on your astrological sign. I think McFarlane does these types of episodes because it kinda shows the difference in cultures. Imagine when our ancestors where discovering different cultures for the first time. Some cultures are just set in their ways. Also, I think the episode was a slight dig at religion, which McFarlane hates. Anyways, the ending was resolved too fast and felt rushed. But other than that, pretty good episode.

Looks like McFarlane has another young actress to bang. lol
Yeah the ending was pretty weak, I'm assuming due to time restraints. I have a hard time believing they let them go given the fact they killed like 10 members of their military, regardless of the fake star causing them to change their minds about the rest of the prisoners.

Being rich and funny is a deadly combination.

Intense episode and a weak ending. This episode was very similar to the first season episode where they land on the planet where everyone votes for each other and LaMarr gets all those down votes. I like the concept of being judged based on your astrological sign. I think McFarlane does these types of episodes because it kinda shows the difference in cultures. Imagine when our ancestors where discovering different cultures for the first time. Some cultures are just set in their ways. Also, I think the episode was a slight dig at religion, which McFarlane hates. Anyways, the ending was resolved too fast and felt rushed. But other than that, pretty good episode.

Looks like McFarlane has another young actress to bang. lol

While the premise was interesting, it seems that it would be very easy to avoid having a child born at a certain time of year by timing the gestation period and not having sex on certain days of the year.

While the premise was interesting, it seems that it would be very easy to avoid having a child born at a certain time of year by timing the gestation period and not having sex on certain days of the year.
yep.
Maybe the couple are trying for the month after the Juliac, where the child would be a world leader

Because people are so good at restraining themselves from not having kids when they shouldn't in this world.

That new character is awful. She is overbearingly preachy. I can't stand her. I already want her to get Tasha Yar'd.

The fuck did I just watch? Human robot relations? This show just went off the rails.

the homo episode was a bit too much for me, otherwise, enjoying season 2

This was probabily the worst episode of the whole series so far... I kept waiting for the "story" to begin, some arc for the episode. However the whole episode was about a mustache and the stupid robot human relationship. Man it was dull.

I thought it was a petty good development episode for Isaac.

This was probabily the worst episode of the whole series so far... I kept waiting for the "story" to begin, some arc for the episode. However the whole episode was about a mustache and the stupid robot human relationship. Man it was dull.
Are you crazy? I think that might have been the best episode so far. It was a bold "Tin Man" episode in the Trekkie tradition.

Are you crazy? I think that might have been the best episode so far. It was a bold "Tin Man" episode in the Trekkie tradition.
just because theres a symbolic analogy underlining it doesnt make it any better. Only a little pretentious if one starts weighing the quality of the ep per said symbolism. The tempo was a crawl and the relationship/reactions of everybody were ridiculous for such supposedly intelligent individuals. Everybody kept saying they know what the other is like yet continuouslyt being upset at the same time by the very characteristics they previously stated they were aware of.
Come on, it was prettty dumb.

That Bortus is really freaking me out with his weird culture and behaviour.
The previous strong chick that left was way hotter than the new one imo.

I really like this show but I just caught the latest episode and I have to say WTF. That was just ridiculously bad. I want that hour of my life back. Do better MacFarlane.

The previous strong chick that left was way hotter than the new one imo.

Agree 100%.

Third-highest ranked episode after a week. Doubt it will drop much.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7826042/?ref_=adv_li_tt

The inversion of popular vs. critic scores for The Orville vs. Star Trek: Discovery is perhaps more illuminating of the corporate and political corruption that has seized metacritic resources than any other example; including the awards season & its speeches:

I watched the first few episodes but i got sick of all the references to the fact that they used to be married. The jokes on that subject wore thin after a while.

Back