Serra jiu-Jitsu

O'SullivanSteve

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
How many people that post here go to serra ?

Iam Steve with the red gi that talks alot and has long hair with exceptional skills

I do.

and haha, yes I know you. (everyone does due to the talking)

You've got tons of heart though kid, keep it up

STEVE!!!!!!! yo this is joe, the blue belt that helped you learn the stack pass that night. You are the man and I admire your heart. I heard you were doin real good the other night. Well i'm up at school now but i'll see you and that flaming gi when i get back.

steve almost tapped 2 guys out in a row at falkers takedown class last thurday.

well when you're in the UFC the training will come in handy :D

I actually go to school in michigan now, and do bjj here, but I am from LI, so I will probably be going to serra's in the summer, how do you guys like it? I know a guy who trains there now since I used to wrestle with him, but what do you guys think?

Whoa, hey whats up

hey joe, this what up, this is shawn

This thread rules.

Shawn...whatsup man. yea this thread rules...we should get our own section on sherdog...arite college sucksSSS!! later

AND STEVE!! change the title of the thread so you spell Jiu jitsu right you wackjob

j/k you know i got nuthin but love for the red ninja

how would someone change it ?

and its falkers class tonight whoaaaaaaaa ! ! ! ! ! ! !

you go to the first post you made and go to the bottom and click edit post...then u can change the title at the top....and tell focker and the guys i said HEY! from school and i'll be back in a couple of weeks

later stevie

Hey, do you guys train with Luke Cummo? Any news on him fighting? What belt is he in BJJ?

I was thinking about starting to train there.
How is it?

Luke is a blue belt in BJJ, hes training but there is no news on a fight as far as i know.

MadMonkeyBJJx9 said:
Luke is a blue belt in BJJ, hes training but there is no news on a fight as far as i know.

Wish him all the best in his future fights dude, Luke is the man!

I'm up at school but i'll be cheering for them from here.....hows it goin steven the red?

Back