Seriously with these E-lab and jones Rehab dupe threads?

Git rekt

Blue Belt
Reaction score
i understand not everyone is going to check the first page or two or use the search function when making these threads to put out this info but fuark. Theres like 4 of each of those friggin threads with new ones being made just now the same time the first thread was made yesterday.

C'mon people. we dont need 5 threads talking about the same damn subject jumping around the first two pages.

So... the solution is to make another thread about it?

So... the solution is to make another thread about it?

Point was more about people using common sense when posting threads about Subjects that are likely to be immediately posted and discussed.

But when you put it like i can how the points lost with the tittle.

Point was more about people using common sense when posting threads about Subjects that are likely to be immediately posted and discussed.

But when you put it like i can how the points lost with the tittle.

Do you even Sherdog?

It ALWAYS happens without fail on here. Any major new event gets a billion threads about the same fucking thing. Some posters bitch at the TS's about it, TS's say they checked and found nothing, some clever Sherdogger post links proving many threads already exist, a lot "gtfo"'s are exchanged and on life goes.

People want to be the voice to millions instead of a voice to a man

Even with a stickied "Jon Jones positive cocaine test discussion here ONLY" thread people still made about a hundred separate threads on the subject that damn day alone

Do you even Sherdog?

It ALWAYS happens without fail on here. Any major new event gets a billion threads about the same fucking thing. Some posters bitch at the TS's about it, TS's say they checked and found nothing, some clever Sherdogger post links proving many threads already exist, a lot "gtfo"'s are exchanged and on life goes.

actually sir i only started sherdoging quite recently. Noted, though.

yes i wish the annoying rant complainish threads would stop.

If you don't like the thread, don't click on it.
I don't see the problem with reposting the same thread. I don't care to be checking the history, personally.
Nobody held a gun to your head to click the thread.

If you don't like the thread, don't click on it.
I don't see the problem with reposting the same thread. I don't care to be checking the history, personally.
Nobody held a gun to your head to click the thread.

Fair enough but theres been a few times where i've pointed out to a person that their thread is a dupe and they immediately request it be taken down and *Boom* another pointless thread gone. I see everyone's point and get now that pointing that out to people on here doesn't really help, lesson learned id honestly take the thread down if i could. or at least change the title.

Back