Seriously Vitor....

Just like none of us care about what your opinion is! :D

Belfort fought the #3 P4P guy with a broken hand, maybe he feels like he could do better given another shot..

Sonnen basically became a world-beater off his first fight with Silva and by beating one of the many brutally overrated MWs in Stann. I'm not sold on Sonnen being the ultimate wrestling machine, he never delivered anything. People are pretending he's some kind of MW Georges St. Pierre when it comes to wrestling. He's not. Hell the guy wasn't able to put away the ghost whisperer version of Paulo effin' Filho.

Call me tin-foil hat'ed but the first fight with Anerson was all about Silva letting it happen to submit Sonnen late in the fight. Anderson has the skill and the ego to pull of shit like that.

He's pretty much a top 5 wrestler in MMA imo. It's basically the only reason he wins and he's done it against other wrestlers. He's no world-beater, he just has a solid chin, top wrestling & stamina; that would cause some serious issues for Vitor. Vitor could win, but it would be by sub, not KO like you said. Chael was never TKOed before that last Silva fight by strikes.

Last edited:
I love Vitor, but seriously, just STFU. You had a chance with JBJ, give Chael his shot. Don't really care what your opinion is about Chael, but don't go talking shit when you just lost to the guy he's about to face.

He took the fight a three weeks notice and fought with a injury and still almost won. I wouldn't mind seeing what he can do with a full training camp. Jones had and additional three weeks to train and he almost lost to a MW.

Personally I think that Vitor deserves a shot at either jones or Anderson. He derserves it more than Sonnen

Vitor sounded like a clown... Vitor like Bisping fold against top fighters such as Silva and Jones.. Lombard, Weidman, Evans, hell even sonnen would beat vitor

Lots of those guys could beat Vitor, using their wrestling. Styles make fights and all that.

But really, where is there for Vitor to go? He can fight a couple of top MW guys, or rematch Anderson, but it wont suit the UFC to have him potentially ruin Weidman or Lombard. He was excited and called out Jones because he did as well against Jones as any of the legitimate LHW guys have done. Probably he's still wishing he took an arm home with him that night and could maybe get another chance to?

He's pretty much a top 5 wrestler in MMA imo. It's basically the only reason he wins and he's done it against other wrestlers. He's no world-beater, he just has a solid chin, top wrestling & stamina; that would cause some serious issues for Vitor. Vitor could win, but it would be by sub, not KO like you said. Chael was never TKOed before that last Silva fight by strikes.

Vitor absolutely has the power to hurt Sonnen and put him away. More than likely Sonnen grinds him down until he gasses and wrestles a decision, but Vitor has similar power to Anderson.

Back