Seriously Vitor....

If I didn't see the fight I would think Vitor was just being a party pooper & attention whore calling out JBJ and chael. But come on tonight's performance, along with almost submitting JBJ previously is impressive. It's amazing to me how much better he has gotten so late in his career.

..If I was Chael I'd be quaking, he demolished Bisping, Chael made very hard work of that fight.

Styles make fights. Vitor has always performed badly against wrestlers. Jones would destroy him again. Chael would UD him.

He got his chest caved in from a knee and I think he was a bit gassed. Don't think he gave up, he was just too tired and hurt to do anything.

I don't know how he felt but he wasn't taking that much damage before the knee. Seems like he was just there for the payday.

I thought the callout by Vitor was very amusing! Vitor has genuine dislike for Chael and Chael has said a lot of things about him. I liked it especially after the emphatic victory it could have been more coherent tho lol

who cares, the guy is happy, let him say wtf he wants.

Vitor sounded like a clown... Vitor like Bisping fold against top fighters such as Silva and Jones.. Lombard, Weidman, Evans, hell even sonnen would beat vitor

vitor is definitely at least 5 steps above of bisping. so nothing like him, really.

Neither Vitor or Chael deserve a shot at Jones. For starters they're both MW's, Chael is coming off a loss and Vitor hasn't had a match at LHW since 2007 other than the fight he LOST against Jones

I love Vitor, but seriously, just STFU. You had a chance with JBJ, give Chael his shot. Don't really care what your opinion is about Chael, but don't go talking shit when you just lost to the guy he's about to face.

Chael is a wasted fight for jones and just some nice padding to an already great r

Vitor literally just lost to jones.

This JUST happened....

Belfort likes his deities like he likes his testosterone levels: elevated

If I didn't see the fight I would think Vitor was just being a party pooper & attention whore calling out JBJ and chael. But come on tonight's performance, along with almost submitting JBJ previously is impressive. It's amazing to me how much better he has gotten so late in his career.

Yeah its hard to believe he is the same guy who was being leg kicked to death by Sakuraba back in 1999. I think Vitor has a low fight IQ, he gets outsmarted easily but he has always been a beast. Still, I think he is getting smarter these days. Not making such stupid decisions, amazing that he had JBJ in such a close submission considering he has been in the sport for so long.

If he's gotten any better late in his carreer it's because of the mental aspect of his game I feel he's always been one of the most talented guys but lacked mental toughness

I would say he is a coward. looks like he gave up in that second Silva fight.

I'm not a fan but he willingly stepped into a cage with Silva, twice and now's going to go in against Jones, the man maybe a lot of things but he's no coward.

i think belfort really feels he can beat jones.

I really think he can too! All I know is that when he slapped on that armbar, I was like - "Daaaamn! Oh, shit! He's actually gonna pull this off!" But then..... :(

Chael would UD him.

I don't think so. Vitor would knock Chaels block off. Powerful, precise, dynamic strikers with killer instinct are pretty much nightmares for Sonnen.

I don't think so. Vitor would knock Chaels block off. Powerful, precise, dynamic strikers with killer instinct are pretty much nightmares for Sonnen.

I don't know about that. Johnson took him down a few times and I don't think Chael will see another (T)KO loss in his career again.

..If I was Chael I'd be quaking, he demolished Bisping, Chael made very hard work of that fight.

Rothwell made quick work of schaub, gonzaga lost to schaub, gonzaga will be demolished by Rothwell....oh wait... -___-

I don't know about that. Johnson took him down a few times and I don't think Chael will see another (T)KO loss in his career again.

Sonnen basically became a world-beater off his first fight with Silva and by beating one of the many brutally overrated MWs in Stann. I'm not sold on Sonnen being the ultimate wrestling machine, he never delivered the kind of abilty people tend to credit him for. People are pretending he's some kind of MW Georges St. Pierre when it comes to wrestling. He's not. Hell the guy wasn't able to put away the ghost whisperer version of Paulo effin' Filho.

Call me tin-foil hat'ed but the first fight with Anerson was all about Silva letting it happen to submit Sonnen late in the fight. Anderson has the skill and the ego to pull of shit like that.

Back