Seriously tho - re: Silva/Weidman III

• Total voters
GTFO. I will laugh my ass off when Weidman gets finished by the likes of Brunson.

Go troll elsewhere
The irony of you calling me a troll. Let me know when you've been watching MMA for more than 10 minutes and have a damn clue what you're talking about. Until then, stay under your bridge with the rest of the delusional Silva fanboy children.

The irony of you calling me a troll. Let me know when you've been watching MMA for more than 10 minutes and have a damn clue what you're talking about. Until then, stay under your bridge with the rest of the delusional Silva fanboy children.
LOL... what a fucking casual you are.

a6d14690b45b447ff840410ace809513.gif

LOL... what a fucking casual you are.

a6d14690b45b447ff840410ace809513.gif
You're fucking retarded man. Where was he quitting? He got knocked out. Fucking pathetic little fucking skidmark. I suggest you never reply to me again while spouting nothing but complete fucking lunacy that only trolls and Silva crybabies would agree with.

I am actually embarrassed for how stupid you are. You are truly on another level of stupid. I'm sure your parents are proud they raised a complete dumb shit.

Well they both fought in their primes twice so... Weidman is done

You're fucking retarded man. Where was he quitting? He got knocked out. Fucking pathetic little fucking skidmark. I suggest you never reply to me again while spouting nothing but complete fucking lunacy that only trolls and Silva crybabies would agree with.

I am actually embarrassed for how stupid you are. You are truly on another level of stupid. I'm sure your parents are proud they raised a complete dumb shit.
Keep crying troll

102556.jpg

Anger issues much

Fuck I would hate to see you in an argument about something inportant

LOL calm down. Cormier was taking it easy on Silva for the whole fight.

Yeoh I'm pretty sure Cormier just let that agonizingly painful looking kick happen to him to make Silva feel good

Yeoh I'm pretty sure Cormier just let that agonizingly painful looking kick happen to him to make Silva feel good

Thats my point. Cormier was fighting Silva like he was fighting his son. Silva was the one playing it seriously and still failing miserably. Cormier could have finished that easily but he just took that fight as a glorified sparring session.

Thought this would be a good time to bump my thread

No thanks. Pointless trilogy fight and Weidman needs to move up to 205 already.

Back