Seriously tho - re: Silva/Weidman III

• Total voters
Third time´s the charm, Silva smokes 'im

WTF then why was he in pain did he have a sharp piece of undigested popeyes chicken pass through his body in that moment????
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

10/10

No, you fuck off, how about that?

Answer me this as honestly as you can (You will answer with blind hatred, I know), would the fight have been stopped right after that knee, had the ref not intervened, thinking it was illegal?

I'll wait.
Weidman was hurt, concussed and gassed. Deal with it. The only difference in stopping the fight at that time and 15 seconds later is that Weidman would have lost his 7 remaining braincells.
Dude was faking lowblows. He wanted a way out.

Weidman is a frontrunner. He just folded as usual.

No doubt Silva declined

But I feel Weidman declined harder - I mean he crashed and burned hard.

I would give the nod to Silva in the rematch for sure - or if Silva still can't win I think he would put up the best fight yet

What say you

It's the fight to make imo - put asses in seats amirite

It's not the most popular opinion but I do think Anderson would beat him now & would have beat him if he didn't break his leg in the 2nd fight.

Weidman didn't decline harder, he kept fighting the best at 185 and came up short. He still smashes Silva.
He didnt fell short. He fell DEAD.

And I think at his current state he is better than 43 years old shot Olderson who should not even be top 10 at this point.

Depends on how many piktograms Anderson still has in his body.

Both should retire and i truly mean it.

Depends on how many piktograms Anderson still has in his body.
How to identify a clone: he is not funny with original nickname and lesser with the cloned one, and repeat the same thing over and over again. Shame by others.

I think Weidman has a mental edge over Silva. Though Weidman has seemingly gotten more prone to getting hurt by strikes, Silva is slower and more gun-shy than when they first fought.

No doubt Silva declined

But I feel Weidman declined harder - I mean he crashed and burned hard.

I would give the nod to Silva in the rematch for sure - or if Silva still can't win I think he would put up the best fight yet

What say you

It's the fight to make imo - put asses in seats amirite

Nah, Silva declined harder. Weidman at least looked good a moments or even rounds in the fights he lost. Silva looked bad in even the fight he 'won'.

And Silva will look even worse after Adesanya K him TFO!

How to identify a clone: he is not funny with original nickname and lesser with the cloned one, and repeat the same thing over and over again. Shame by others.
I think you have many piktograms of Benzoylecgonine metabolites in your system.

Till they fight, Silva is 44 and Weidman, despite his losses got better hands since that.
Weidmann by ko

Weidman won every minute of their first two fights. No reason to assume Weidman has declined that much more than Silva. He's been fighting nothing but top ranked competition. His record isn't really indicative of much.

The fight would be fun but it doesn't make sense unfortunately. If Anderson loses to Israel his stock will be too low and if he beats Israel his stock will be too high. Maybe if Chris beat a tune-up fight super quickly and then fought Anderson off a win, but even then they'd probably squeeze for a final title shot instead.

Disagree about who fell harder. Bisping and Brunson are below Romero and Gastelum pretty clearly.

I mean, they were flukes, so....

They fought for a combined total of an entire fight and Silva never really landed much offense are all, while being taken down, beaten up, and rocked over the course of several rounds. Silva landed some nice low kicks, but....yeah. Weidman is just a terrible matchup for Silva.

They fought for a combined total of an entire fight and Silva never really landed much offense are all, while being taken down, beaten up, and rocked over the course of several rounds. Silva landed some nice low kicks, but....yeah. Weidman is just a terrible matchup for Silva.

Modern day Weidman is a different creature alltogether

It's not the most popular opinion but I do think Anderson would beat him now & would have beat him if he didn't break his leg in the 2nd fight.
Is it a gut feeling? The second fight he got taken down in the first minute, he got up and went for the plum, got knocked down and spent first round on the ground. Second round nothing really happens then the break. I am a big Anderson fan but I just thought Weidman had his number. Weidman did what he was suppose to do, he checked that same kick twice in a row.

Back