Seriously tho - re: Silva/Weidman III

• Total voters
Silva got beat up by Brunson
Weidman is fighting the elite
He even beat kelvin
To suggest this lasts more than a round is ridiculous

I would say Weidman slowed down considerably since they last met so the timing concern shouldn't be a concern
Weidman hasn't slowed down. He starts off very strong and finds a way to lose. Rockhold was competitive until he decided to throw spinning shit, Yoel he was doing fairly well until he ate a flying knee, Moose was this whole debacle over grounded opponent, Jacare was a back and forth fight. Silva wouldn't survive the initial weidman blitz. Outside of the Brunson "win" two years ago, Silva has not won since 2012 and he hasn't fought in two years. He has everything against him in terms of old, ring rust and inability to pull the trigger.

Yeah I seen it - he hurt him bad - that painful anguish on his face and he held himself to keep the pain in

Brutal, brutal kick
Daniel looked like he got stung by a wasp

the way he wiped at it

plus, Daniel is afraid of insects

DjzDuEFmo3zSn1xmZjJY0s2uA6r49eweI4ZbRfw8CPs.gif

Flasy but I don't even think it landed TBH
It landed.

Anderson Silva's next three fights

Adesanya (W)
Gastelum (W)
Whitaker (W)

Silva is be MW champ at the ripe age of 44. SIlva is like a fine wine, he gets better with age. The darker the berry the sweeter the juice.

Under what circumstances? Does Silva convince everyone that TRT should be allowed again, though? :)

(I'd still give the nod to Weidman, regardless.)

Anderson Silva's next three fights

Adesanya (W)
Gastelum (W)
Whitaker (W)

Silva is be MW champ at the ripe age of 44. SIlva is like a fine wine, he gets better with age. The darker the berry the sweeter the juice.
Sure if he is back on the juice.

I don't know who would win but it would be interesting.

Weidman has not shown any KO power since USADA. He gasses harder than before as well.

Silva has not shown the timing and speed he use to have.

Its a toss up imo if its 3 round fight.

I take Silva in a 5 round fight.

Anderson is most likely going to lose to Adesanya. I've been saying for a while now he needs to crush a can on his way out, and then walk off into the sunset. Let Weidman try to rebuild his career.

No doubt Silva declined

But I feel Weidman declined harder - I mean he crashed and burned hard.

I would give the nod to Silva in the rematch for sure - or if Silva still can't win I think he would put up the best fight yet

What say you

It's the fight to make imo - put asses in seats amirite

Sorry but a third fight between the two will never happen. Your little hero Silva is gonna die on the 10th of February, put down like the dog he is. Weidman took his soul, at 234 he gonna lose his life.

Sorry but a third fight between the two will never happen. Your little hero Silva is gonna die on the 10th of February, put down like the dog he is. Weidman took his soul, at 234 he gonna lose his life.

That's a bit much isn't it

I think Silva has fallen off way, way more than Weidman. Weidman is competitive in every single loss.

I don't see anything involving him falling off. He does great in every fight until his gas tank starts to get low. Something Silva was unable to get Weidman to have to deal with in either fight. Weidman's gas tank was questionable pre USADA, since I know this will lead to a USADA bless comment.

If anything, the IV ban is what hurt him because he can't cut weight and rehydrate like he used to, pre-USADA.

I think Silva has fallen off way, way more than Weidman. Weidman is competitive in every single loss.

I don't see anything involving him falling off. He does great in every fight until his gas tank starts to get low. Something Silva was unable to get Weidman to have to deal with in either fight. Weidman's gas tank was questionable pre USADA, since I know this will lead to a USADA bless comment.

If anything, the IV ban is what hurt him because he can't cut weight and rehydrate like he used to, pre-USADA.

His KO power
His speed
His gas tank
His strength
His size

All have fallen of.

His excuse for being physically smaller prior to the Rockhold fight ..."I wanted to get faster so I changed my diet" And yet he is slower now and even worst gas tank.

The Moose would have been an EASY fight for Pre USADA Weidman. Super easy and yet ... he lost, badly.

His KO power
His speed
His gas tank
His strength
His size

All have fallen of.

His excuse for being physically smaller prior to the Rockhold fight ..."I wanted to get faster so I changed my diet" And yet he is slower now and even worst gas tank.

The Moose would have been an EASY fight for Pre USADA Weidman. Super easy and yet ... he lost, badly.

He "lost" to Moose. Anyone who isn't a Weidman hater SHOULD admit that was one of the biggest bullshit TKO losses in the history of MMA. EASILY.

Not one person since that fight can explain to me how it makes sense that a ref fucking up the call of an alleged illegal knee can lead to a TKO loss for Weidman.

Yeah, it ended up being barely legal but dummy stopped the fight because THEY deemed it illegal. If you look at it on replay and go to Weidman and say "FYI the knee was legal, I am resuming the fight", the fight continues. He stopped it because Weidman was clearly hurt and then deemed that he couldn't continue. All of that 100% factually occurred because the ref fucked up. Plain and simple and no one who is impartial would refute this.

Fuck off.

Weidman was finished from a legal knee. Then he gave up to try to steal a DQ win. Then he said it was another fucking month and years.

Stupid Weidman was looking for a way out and he found it.
No, you fuck off, how about that?

Answer me this as honestly as you can (You will answer with blind hatred, I know), would the fight have been stopped right after that knee, had the ref not intervened, thinking it was illegal?

I'll wait.

Back