Seriously, this is the big superstar that the UFC let in???

He comes home to that? Lucky man....

yup

B4VcS3RCEAAXx-V.jpg:large

That's the smuggest **** alive and with good reason.

I think one thing I've seen people say that I don't agree with is that they expect him to wilt when he gets punched in the face. This guy has been wrestling not just for the WWE but for orgs like ROH, CZW and IWS since the early 2000s. He'd have taken unprotected chair shots, been whacked in the face by light tubes, he's been thrown onto tacks and through tables. Not to mention the stiff shots he'd have taken from guys like Takeshi Morishima, KENTA, Low-Ki, Samoa Joe etc. His pain tolerance and ability to take a shot would be excellent. Of all the guys in wrestling who would be able to take an actual shot he'd be up there simply because he's wrestled guys and in orgs where it's normal to get your clock cleaned. If you can stand there are take a shot knowing it's coming then I doubt he's going to freak out when he gets jabbed.

I'm gonna laugh when he beats Belfort for the belt.

That's the smuggest **** alive and with good reason.

I think one thing I've seen people say that I don't agree with is that they expect him to wilt when he gets punched in the face. This guy has been wrestling not just for the WWE but for orgs like ROH, CZW and IWS since the early 2000s. He'd have taken unprotected chair shots, been whacked in the face by light tubes, he's been thrown onto tacks and through tables. Not to mention the stiff shots he'd have taken from guys like Takeshi Morishima, KENTA, Low-Ki, Samoa Joe etc. His pain tolerance and ability to take a shot would be excellent. Of all the guys in wrestling who would be able to take an actual shot he'd be up there simply because he's wrestled guys and in orgs where it's normal to get your clock cleaned. If you can stand there are take a shot knowing it's coming then I doubt he's going to freak out when he gets jabbed.

In that case Mick Foley would have been a success in MMA also.

I really don't think most punk fans are aware or ready for the reality that will hit come his fight, unless dana finds the biggest can around.

I don't really care if there's some no name guy on the prelims that has better mic skills than him, dude's already built up his brand and will cash in on it. There are different ways of endearing yourself to the public. Brock didn't exactly have the greatest mic skills either, but he put asses in seats and sold pay-per-views. Punk will do the same, just as he's done in pro wrestling. It doesn't matter if neither you nor I get it. There are millions of fans who think otherwise. The organization wouldn't be getting in business with this guy and risking their reputation if they thought they would lose money with him.

SO what ? As far as he brings some amount of fans in, it's a win-win situation for UFC..

So stop crying, wait for his fight and let's hope it won't be horrible...

Back