Seriously speaking, who do you think would win between Joe Rogan and CM punk?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you think Joe can keep it standing and beat CM punk on the feet?

why would Rogan need to keep is standing he is legit on the ground he has a BJJ Black Belt, and is a kettle bell machine

Wouldn't even be close. Joe is on the juice, has a BJJ black belt and a relatively extensive background in which he competed in Kickboxing and Tae Kwon Do.

CM Punk has a background in stomping his foot on the ground while fake punching people.

Give Joe the USADA exemption ala Lesnar, then its Joe Rogan by Round 1 submission.

giphy.gif

i see more wasteland threads from you everyday

Rogan by whatever he wants. The fight ends in under a minute.

Punks pretty strong for a lanky piece of shit

if his sub defense is good enough he can probably just lay on top of Joe the whole time

he's also over a head taller than Joe so that would be funny to see

Come on man, Joe's a black belt in JiuJitsu and Taekwondo, he was a full contact champion in Taekwondo. Of course Joe would be the favorite, USADA or not.

if his sub defense is good enough he can probably just lay on top of Joe the whole time

luuuuke, you lanky piece of shit

Rogan would smash him. He's done MMA his whole life and is a black belt in two disciplines. How is this even a comparison? I see Rogan spinning back kick to CM's gut for the finish within a minute. That's a fight that could headline a PPV though and I would expect them both to make over 1mill

What makes you think Punk with 2 years max experience in BJJ would be able to takedown let alone survive on the ground if he did? WWE wrestling doesn't translate to real wrestling ya know.

I'm thinking of Rogan doing the announcements at his weigh in and being mic'd up for the commentary during the fight and interviewing himself in the cage after the fight.
rogan-weigh-in.gif

Back