Seriously question: Jon Jones (Clean) vs Brock Lesnar (Clean)

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who win this fight???
zzzz.jpg

This time.. is not Pedsonal.

How do we even answer that?

In an alternate universe?

Sage beats both if he is on his Super Saiyajin blue mode.

Why was this marvel moved? that was a seriously question!

Me if my dad would've given me HGH before my growth plates closed. I would've been 7' tall 450lbs with 8% BF instead of 6'11 and 350lbs with 9% BF.

Me if my dad would've given me HGH before my growth plates closed. I would've been 7' tall 450lbs with 8% BF instead of 6'11 and 350lbs with 9% BF.
9%? I guess it's true what they say about all sherdoggers being fat ass's.

If Brock never started juicing as a teenager and never juiced ever? Honestly probably Jones. Brock would probably be a natural middleweight and without all the size and strength hes just a college wrestler with no other skills. Jones at least has good striking technique, decent submissions and actually has a bigger frame than Lesnar naturally. Yeah Jones will be smaller and weaker too and not able to take as much damage as before but still enough to beat a juiceless Lesnar imo.

I know this is a troll thread, but Jones would easily beat any version of Brock. Wouldn't be competitive.

if Lesnar can take Cain and Carwin down he wouldn't have a problem taking Jones down and Jones is an idiot off his back.

Back